Rejected Fix the arrow glitch in jailbreak please

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by TheUberGamer, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUberGamer

TheUberGamer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just like the gunslinger glitch (that got fixed) the arrow is very annoying to BLUs in jailbreak. Basically you enable certain things in advanced options get a huntsman and suicide before the round starts in RED. I'm pretty sure the spies, charging demos and sandman scouts are already a pain in the pootis for BLUs. At least that's my conclusion from experience. So please noname, Downy or anyone fix this glitch (if possible). A lot of people do it and it's just unfair. I was away for a while but I'm pretty sure it didn't get fixed.

2. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It is a minor thing that gives the user an arrow, I asked downie and he said he didnt care last time I checked, and it is also to do with the gamemode, now people can get ammo just from killing someone and so I do not see this getting solved as it is just anotherway the gamemode conflicts with TF2.

3. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The gunslinger glitch got solved on Valve's part.
    Your best shot is hoping the same happens with the huntsman.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As Starfish said, nothing for us to do here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.