Implemented Enable +use/rtd on Ach/Idle

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Pati, Apr 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pati

Pati Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So I think that +use should be enabled on Ach/Idle since there are around 5 secrets that are unreachable, because +use isn't enabled. And also I think it would be a good idea to add rtd back. Since the server now has very little/no activity, I think that adding rtd will make people play on this server and have fun like it was in the old days.
    And I suggest adding the newer version of rtd: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2389729

2. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Dunno how enabling rtd will bring more players, to be honest.

3. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    +use may unlock secrets but you are also able to control the ufo (this is the information I got from the old map, please correct me if I'm wrong). Controlling the ufo may be fun but you can stop it in an area where it fires the lazer and go back and forward to make it shoot continously.

And again rtd is fun and all but Toxic allows it to spawncamp by standing next to spawn and noclip ( Maybe replaced with flying) allows every casual to enter the admin panel.

Unless there's a way to fix those problems I'd suggest not to add rtd again and keep +use disabled

4. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    since the admin panel of the map is useless, +use wouldn't really be a problem.

Had to edit because alcohol.

5. Pati

Pati Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    On the old map I have tried controlling the UFO, but it didn't work

6. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You werent able to control the ufo, it had a certain path and it stopped if a player was under it.

7. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You were actually able to control it, it had a certain path going from cw2 to the boxing room to the mid of the spawn area going back to cw2, it only fired the laser above cw2, the boxing room and the spawn area. If you bound +use and used it on the ufo you could make it go faster/slower backwards and forwards(only on its casual way), this allowed you to go above the area of the laser shot and make it shoot again by going back to the spot. You couldn't actually control the way but you could make it shoot one place over and over. @Pati@Pati +use got disabled after people abusing the ufo so you couldn't control it anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  8. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.