Implemented Disallow C&D on warday.

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by dino, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Cloak and dagger is the most infuriating thing to play against on a warday, it's just blatantly unfair. The spy can camp and avoid for the whole of manhunt, single a red out, kill them, rinse and repeat. It is actually mind numbing that this was allowed to begin with. It's literally infinite invisiblity allowing you to hide even though its manhunt. You don't even know if you're playing against C&D because it's cloak sound is almost identical to the stock invis watch. Wardens sometimes just set manhunt to start before the reds even alive, just so they can slip out before getting possibly blocked. It's no fun for ANY red to play against. Slap crits on this and you're gonna be able to destroy anyone and swiftly get away. Again, cloaking in general is fine, but infinite cloak on intricate maps with lots of corridors and branching sections makes it easy to get away and just camp. Please. Disallow it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's extremely unfair to play against, and also extrememly boring to wait for the round, not much else to add since dino covered the rest. I completely agree as certain people that me and dino play against sometimes remain crouching in one corner/area with the cloak and dagger being completely untracable in huge maps such as space and wip. Stock watch and dead ringer is completely fine in a warday as it doesn't offer the same sort of unlimited cloak and camping but rather more visible and less horrible to fight against.

3. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've played a few games in larger maps where selfish spies would cloak nearly the entire round, forcing many people to wait. I also agree with the second point, and we need to set a minimum time rule for manhunt. I've had manhunts start before reds could even reach the warday area.

4. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Changed the rule from

During Warday you are allowed to:
    Cloak as spy using any watch(But do not diguise)

To
    Cloak using only the stock Invisibility Watch

Closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.