Dat RPG

Discussion in 'General' started by Bunnie_Lord, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Do you think this is cool

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunnie_Lord

Bunnie_Lord Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Come and join the fun of a RPG. For those of you who don't know the forum versions of RPG's, let me explain it for a bit.

You play a fictional character in a fictional environment, in which you can interact with others players or npc's (You have to write npc responses yourself). There is however a good and wrong way to write your actions (or that's how i learned it):
    WRONG:
    *walks to the fountain* *sits down* "Phew, it's hot today."
    GOOD:
    Jake walked towards the fountain and sat down. "Phew, it's hot today." he said to no one in particular.
    If you want to join, just state your character's name. Picture would be great, but isn't recommended. Oh, and your character can be anything/do anything, as long as you don't powerplay (give yourself better powers, always 1-hit-kills, god-mode, etc.)

I'd like to have the place set on a market with a fountain. Talk to people, meet people and maybe eventually make some events :p

The market has a fountain, benches, trash bins and sunlight/shade. Any time/season/weather condition is possible, so it could: rain in the first post, snow in the second, sunny in the third and a hurricane in the fourth. (lol)

Anyway, Happy roleplaying :3

PS. Poll is public

2. Bunnie_Lord

Bunnie_Lord Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Name: Alex
    Picture: will come later

Alex strolled around the market, looking what the people had to offer. He was a traveler passing through this town, but people had recommended him to visit the market. It indeed was quite large and crowded, but you still had some personal space. He stopped to check out a stand selling knives. There were some beautifully forged ones between the industrial ones.

3. Doktor kengineer

Doktor kengineer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    (Still considering if i should join due to how my last one turned out ((Which if anyone asks i'll summerise it to my girlfreind can keep her ideas to herself)) But i genuinely thought this was a thread about rocket launchers untill i read it)

4. Speedy

Speedy Member

Name: Heaffy
    Picture: <---- Avatar.

Heaffy ran into the market to buy more sandviches. "Daah!" He shouted when he noticed the tasty sandviches. He needed something to cut them with, so he went to the knives stand. "You! Yes, you! MOVE!" He said to some man standing there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.