CS: Jailbreak Offensive Population Team.

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers (archive)' started by Spartan, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As some of you are aware, FoG has recently released a CS:GO Jailbreak Server.
    N0name has asked me to lead the "Population team"
    The only issue with this new server as of yet, is the population. It would seem that the only time it really had any players, it was full of free killers, this is an issue if we want it to become popular.

In this respect, much like the Zombie Escape server, we are in need of a population team. Ideally we want them to be on at a certain time every day, if possible, and try to get the server stable. What do I mean by "stable", I mean with a group of players who can get the game to work, have the game mode work as it is meant to, no one killing for no reason and get to the end of the round.

What I would suggest is that we get around 8+ (preferably around 12), people who will go on and play the game, trying to teach the other players, in this respect it will be more focused on the CT side of things. If we can stabilize the server by having a small group of players being the "Guards" so that there is less chance of random kills and more chance of successful rounds then players might try to stay on. When Jailbreak first started on TF2, it was filled with FF2 regulars and we slowly learnt it and increased the player base, I hope this will happen here, after a small group keeps trying it should get popular.

I currently am not accustomed to JB on CSGO, and will probably keep calling T's "Reds", and as such we will learn as we go, if you happen to have played CSGO JB before and have knowledge of it, I'd appreciate help. I hope that some of you will consider helping us populate the new server.

If you are interested, please reply down below, I will make a spoiler with the members.
    You will need to add me on steam, if you do not already have me, I will consider making a group and post announcements to when we should play.

As we go, we will find maps that are bad and issues and do not be afraid to report these or ask for suggestions. There is a link in the important information section.

Important information:
    My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Avibus
    Server IP: 176.57.128.36:27085
    Suggestions: Suggestions
    Report a problem: Report a problem
    Current members:
    1) Spartan
    2) Fk1234CZ789
    3) Venom
    4) EjayFreeKay
    5) Spindel
    6) Toxic
    7) polygone
    8)
    9)
    10)

Thank you for reading,
    Spartan.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. Enjoyker

Enjoyker Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm in for it homies, call me later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Venom

Venom Jozzeh's Kouhai Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm in, can probably get some friends on aswell :3

4. EjayFreeKay

EjayFreeKay Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm in.

5. Toxic

Toxic Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Count me in

6. aaaa

aaaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    aslong as there is people spamming "ruski?" and lenny faces I could spare a few minutes of my day to play cs jailbreak I guess...

7. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'll join

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.