[CS:GO] Surf & Chill

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Servers (archive)' started by Koga73, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey people, as some of you know, I'm working on making a few videos showing off some of our greatest surf players.
    If you have some good records on maps i haven't added yet, please write it here :)
    If you recorded a player/bot doing a sweet run yourself, you may upload that as well, then I'll add it.

Volume #1
    [video=youtube;E_oeyy0paJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_oeyy0paJ0[/video]

If these get popular, i will rename my YT channel to something more 'fog official'.

Also using this for suggestions.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Blacky2131

Blacky2131 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Which program did you use for editing that video? Well done tbh. I like it. And those skills damn, I can't even do a basic stage 1 or even worse.... first stage for beginners. lol

3. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey Blacky, i used After Effects for this, while using Shadow Play to record it. And thanks, sorry for the delay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.