Invalid Cheaters everywhere and I barely seen an admin around.

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Alperix(Kuraoshi), Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alperix(Kuraoshi)

Alperix(Kuraoshi) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So for past couple week I played on plr_hightower and traderawr.Litterly Everyday in plr_hightower I see cheaters. One day there was 2 cheater at the same time. I try to report but it failed. I havent seen an admin neither. Same things in traderawr too. I see cheaters. Most of the cheaters are just using aimbot and its obvious but in some casses they use trigger or wallhack and you have to go to specte for it.(which I usually go to specte for confirm they are hacking). Admins in traderawr I see pointy I guess 1-2 days ago if he is an admin and I see cetru 5 days ago. I am not even talking about how they talk, they use swears every second little kids says n word racism and all that kind of stuff. Well I admit that I swear too but I dont do racism or that kind of stuff. Maybe admins come when I was offline. But like I say I see cheaters much more than before. Now for proof I didnt take screen shot but some of my friends TCLG6x6 , Ducks Are People Too , ZunFiX and other people that I dont remember names see too. I usually quit or fight with hackers which is fun but it gets disturbing when it happens too much. I dont want admins to be online every second but it would be good if they come and check when people are on the server.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you wanna report players, post here Player Reports with proof and information.
    And about admin situation, many tf2 admins have quit so servers are simply lacking with admin power.

3. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Trade/idle has admins?

4. TheBluekr

TheBluekr Creator of ClOS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It used to

5. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It still has me however only in the evening since work.
    Also if report works I get it like 1 hour after it got reported, so if you see a hacker on trade just direct message me.

6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not much we can do here. Hightower is and always was sparse of admins, hence hackers and kinds of shit can run free.
    If you want to change something, feel free to apply as admin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.