Invalid BODY ONCE

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Pumpkin Latte, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpkin Latte

Pumpkin Latte Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Lelensko -
    Video proof: http://files.f-o-g.eu/81f11b
    Multiple people started talking about hitler after that, and i said in chat that nazism was permanently bannable.

Onto which you replied: [​IMG] .

I don't think my reasoning is absurd. You actually should've gotten a permament ban for this, so you should be happy it's just a week.

Venom -
    You were banned for nazism which is a non-tolerable rule. Generally Lelensko would have permanently banned you. However out of good will. He didn't. Furthermore you pretended to be an admin which is also against our rules. Personally I would have issued a permanent ban.

Admin report rejected.
    Closing

"Multiple people started talking about hitler after that, and i said in chat that nazism was permanently bannable."

Ok, obviously as you can see I couldn't give a fuck about your server anymore, but for other players, maybe you shouldn't hold them accountable for what other people do? It's not my fault that retards started talking about hitler after I said that.You see how your logic is stupid, right? "Oh, you said hitler is bad, so you must be a nazi."

I mean, I knew you're gonna take each other's meat in the ass as y'all always do, but I just hoped to make you understand

Anyway, Lelensko, as one of the admins nicely asked me, thank you man. For being a piece of shit and a garbage human being. Enjoy abusing your power and getting protected by your fag friends. Just remember to give them a good knob polish in return at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.