Invalid Ban Appeal - I wasn't banned in gmae

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by xiVi, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xiVi

xiVi Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    76561198157841317 I think?

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    I wasn't banned in gmae

When did it happen?
    Two years ago or so

What's the specified reason?
    Hello. I've given this account to my very close friend to experience what CS:GO is because he's my IRL friend and I said why not. After playing on another account for decent amount of years I I requested it back. I have never been into trading that much but I bought my AK Aquamarine not long ago and I was told I'm banned from SteamRep. How badly did his stupid actions affect my account and how can I lift it? I don't have an intention to hurt anyone I'll tell him to get the money back and give it to it's rightful owners if that's neccessary.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I have explained it above I don't really know how it works here but yes you are right that's my responsibility for giving my friend the account but it was two years ago and I had no clue that's what he's doing I've been focused on my CS:GO career, I've traveled to LANs and I've played with my team 8 hours each day, bootcamped and what not. I don't really care about trading but if he scammed people I really am sorry but that was not in my hands, I wish to get the ban lifted because that was not me and if I can I will get the people who was hurt the items back? is that a possiblity?

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid.

already appealed and denied, plus SR tag appeals don't go in this forum.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.