Rejected Ban Appeal - 龍 Ryu 頭

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by 龍 Ryu 頭, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 龍 Ryu 頭

龍 Ryu 頭 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    龍 Ryu 頭

When did it happen?
    ~2 Weeks ago .

What's the specified reason?
    Misunderstanding .

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I said in voice chat : Pewdiepie getting alot hate recently cause he made a video about Death to all Jews . So i think the admin misunderstood and thought im being racist which is not the case .

Pls check again its a Perma Ban in my Favourite Surf Server .

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    My ban, so I guess I'll provide evidence. I will get home very late today, so you gotta wait.
    @Venom@Venom will then most likely judge over it.

If it is true what you claim it is a misunderstanding of course, then I'd like to apologize.
    But no matter that we gotta wait. Until then, happy waiting.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

Juicy 15min upload for 30s 24fps-

As it may be visible/hearable there was no context on or about PewDiePie. So you had no real reason to mention that in the first place. In the video you can clearly hear you say "Death to all Jews" which might fit together what you claimed and it's unfortunate that I had the chat open to warn "gay faggot" who said "Spaven my nigger" earlier, but SpaveN has mentioned your name so it should be clear that it was you. You haven't added anything after that but "xd". (The recording doesn't show anything relevant afterwards just me searching for your name and then banning you. Spare me and my internet please-)
    I'm not gonna post a verdict since it is my ban. You (anyone else that reads this) make your own mind up on this case. I've posted my thoughts and evidence.
    As mentioned, @Venom@Venom will judge over the outcome.

4. Venom

Venom Jozzeh's Kouhai Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    After reviewing the evidence it is pretty clear you said "Death to all Jews" sad Avaritia had the chat open at the time. However SpaveN saying your name immediately after it being said makes it clear it was you. Appeal rejected and closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.