Accepted Ban Appeal - ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln & Donald Pump (Alt)

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by D4gger, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well I let this float long enough now. Everyone seemed to have said what they wanted to say (more or less necessary stuff) and spoke for and against you.
    We had some history but I'm just going to remain objective no matter what happened.

You were banned for multiple violations that were just ignored for too long by admins. The ban was well deserved in my opinion, no doubt about it. You seem to have not understood that you took it too far sometimes so it just had to result in a ban sooner or later. After you got that banned you had a rant in discord, just to confirm that it was the right thing. But after I stopped you from getting banned indefinitely and took the conversation to private you started to act more civilized and we had a proper conversation. You started to understand WHAT was wrong. And I hope you still remember what we concluded in the end.
    With that said I am going to unban you as a one time gesture. Keep in mind that every violation NOW can and will result in a second permanent ban which will end up staying. So don't let it get out of hand again and watch it with your jokes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.