Declined Back to rawr?

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by DavisLF3, Jan 27, 2018.

Tags:
?

Would you enjoy it if it was possible?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As all trade admins know, the new map (choosen by myself ofc), isn't that good, and creates a lot of reports due to it's godroom.
    I don't know how are the projects about trade#1 map going (contacting the map creator to remove the godroom plugin, asking another map creator to remove his own godroom too) but why aren't we using the old rawr map? I have it in my folders, so I guess that's not the problem. It is because of the lack of popularity it had during a summer back a few years ago, or just technical problems?
    If it's just about popularity, we have a lot of regulars here, and I think they all have the server in their favorites so it shouldn't be empty anyway; we can give it a try.

Again, that's mostly a question, that's why I hope I made the thread in the right section.

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It was mostly about popularity.
    Once I accidentally loaded the map, the server didn't get above 10 players at max.

Not going to switch back to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.