Rejected An admin report

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by SynchronizedMurders [FoG], Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zefeel

zefeel Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  2. Applejack

Applejack Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There's always going to be a difference between the actual law of the country, and how much of it is actually enforced. Here is a translation of German law regarding this issue:

ยง 86 StGB Dissemination of Means of Propaganda of Unconstitutional Organizations
    (1) Whoever domestically disseminates or produces, stocks, imports or exports or makes publicly accessible through data storage media for dissemination domestically or abroad, means of propaganda:
    1. of a party which has been declared to be unconstitutional by the Federal Constitutional Court or a party or organization, as to which it has been determined, no longer subject to appeal, that it is a substitute organization of such a party; (The list goes on)

Means of propoganda could of course include names of weaponry, such as the Ayrian gun thing, but that's up to interpretation. My input would be that while I dont think a punishment is needed, I still think it's pretty shit humour, and spreads a bad light on this community. We did happen to ban someone for saying lang lebe Hitler after all, so people will expect us to live up to our own standards.

3. Sonny 2 da Money

Sonny 2 da Money Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi all,

Few days ago a guy got banned for making Hitler joke. I think His should be banned too, look his weapons he is Nazi Medic. Even if this is dark humor, its still offending people. Imagine if jews are playing on the servers, they wont feel well ! Also you are an Admin and you have to be role-model for the community, but clearly you broke a rule(PS). I see that everybody protect you and trying to save you, but if you were normal user all will be saying that you are the cancer of the community, just like M4RK37(previously banned for Hitler jokes). M4rke7 said only " long live hitler" and you have Full arsenal of Hitler stuff, look the descriptions and the names of the weapons. This is my opinion and i dont try to offend anyone :)

I think that His should be at least removed from Admin spot or banned.

PS > Team Fortress 2 - Server Rules
    General Rules:

No racism or discrimination of any kind. This includes sprays too.

Regardz
    Sonny

4. Jarza

Jarza Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I must say that I'm on Sonny's side here.

Like Jozzeh once said: being an admin is like parenting. You have to be a good parent to the players.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  5. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sonny, do you see a rule that says "NO NAZI NAMED WEAPONS!" Do you?
    No. Those are hiss' weapons, not yours.
    Synch is obviously mad at hiss.

6. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm on Synchz side. Here in Finland we might think differently of dictators and such, cause we are raised that way. But my mainpoint here is, that maybe the nazi and hitler jokes aren't illegal in Germany, but I know for sure that certain groups of people could even murder you for saying such things. But mostly, aren't they a bit immature too?

I use alot of but

7. Sonny 2 da Money

Sonny 2 da Money Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Speed tell us, have you ever look at the Server Rules.

It says clearly NO RACISM OR DISCRIMINATION !!!

I dont care about his weapons or what names they have, as long as they dont brake rules.

Saying things like :

"Im going to saw people through EUROPE, jews are fegits. Description of his weapon The Hitler Map Marker"

" sieg fucking hiel ya filthy cunts. Description - Side effects paranoia,nazi propaganda and desire to kill jews

"naziserum - make any human aryian. Description - Tired of those Blacks,Jews make them Aryan with naziserum"

This is total discrimination and racism.

Regardz

Sonny

8. (CZ)Maone

(CZ)Maone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I live next to old concentration camp, where in one of those graves lie relatives of my family.

I've been inside the camp and let me tell you. Any kind of H joke disgusts me, it's immature and you are mocking the death of so many innocent people. No one will remember them, but thanks to so many stupid idiots who have nothing better to do than to praise the bastard who caused all this to happen, everybody remember him.

Sure it's your weapons, but it's noname's server and if he doesn't want any H reference, don't make any.

9. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

I guess, you're right.

10. Fin

Fin Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Respect for you Maone

11. Holoflash

Holoflash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    My 2 cents.

What has been said before, this is obviously racism and discrimination of a minority.
    And to quote the rules from http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/599-team-fortress-2-server-rules.html

"No racism or discrimination of any kind. This includes sprays too."

I think it's completely justified to either apply a permanent ban on Hiss or to completely remove his admin powers.

12. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you really can't take jokes of this kind. Just go off the internet completely. ALL YOUR PROBLEMS SOLVED.

not saying im with hiss or against him. but seriously Guys, it's the internet, the fucking internet. Stuff like this is normal here. and if you cant take it, leave the internet then.

now go fight outside the internet kkthxbb.

13. Curry Pyro

Curry Pyro Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What does the it's the internet have to do with this case? that's just a stupid save attempt, you can't blame the internet for your problems, Hiss is an admin for FoG, a German hosted based servers, and it also say's in the rules No Racism or discrimination allowed, so why can Sir Hiss go around and use his Dark Humor weapons when another guy got perma banned for saying Long Live Hitler?

14. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I also find it very disturbing and nazi like, that i have to see "Seig Fucking Heil," yada yada when i get killed by Hiss. And multiple german people also plays on Achivement, so they have to see it too, we are not the only ones that find this disturbing.

15. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So what about my renamed items? You Guys never cried about them, and the names on them are just as bad as the ones on Hiss' weapons.

And save attempt? What should I save? All I say is, that such jokes are all around the internet. Yet there's Things that disturb me aswel, but I dont cry over it, instead I just leave them alone. It's really not that hard.

You can think whatever you think. But I still say you Guys are crying too much over his items.

16. Curry Pyro

Curry Pyro Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This isn't a case about your items, and if your items are offensive then you should get some sort of punishment, good for you if you don't find anything offensive, but some people do, you need to learn to respect that.

17. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I do respect that, But you're online, and if you get offended online you have sort of problems. IF it was in real life it would have been something totally different. But online, you could just ignore it and nothing will happen. It's not that hard to ignore stuff online.

And go ahead and punish me for my items, But you have been lolling over the names they have anyways, so I don't really care.

18. (CZ)Maone

(CZ)Maone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Then you don't respect it,
    it doesn't matter if you say something in real life or if you say it on the internet, either way, you are saying something that can hurt someone's feelings and if you don't feel anything at all when someone talks about something that's a sensitive topic for you, then YOU have a problem

19. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So I have problem because I just ignore stuff like this when it happens? Because icba to deal with such thing. WELL okay then I have a problem if it satifies you. But w/e. Keep on crying over a name. It's not my problem.

20. cetru

cetru Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I actually have to disagree with that: this isn't the internet in general, this is a community, in which there are rules that must be respected. Nobody cares if people enjoy making Hitler/Nazism related jokes on other sites, you aren't forced to visit those sites or you can just avoid those specific idiotic and ignorant "jokes". But people being part of a community have to respect one another and avoid making the others see (in any sort of way) these pathetic "jokes". I really don't even get why they're called jokes, what does one of the worst parts of our history have to do with jokes?

And yeah, those are "your weapons, you do what you want with them": if you think so, then just stop using them on F-o-G Servers, and have some respect for people that have had bad experiences 'cause of Nazism (for example those who lost their relatives during those events) or just don't want to play and have these Nazi references in front of their eyes.

I am not against the freedom of thinking at all, but if the majority of a Community doesn't agree with something (and the Rules themselves confirm it) just be sensible and respectful. After saying this, I want to point out that I'm not trying to say he deserves a punishment or anything like that: just please, for the respect that I know you have for us, avoid showing those Weapons' names around FoG servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.