Invalid Admin Report - #Tag

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by PraMKe, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraMKe

PraMKe Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    #Tag

Date/time
    21.06.2018 19:40

Server
    CSGO - F-o-G.eu | Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2] | Timer | Store | EU3-13

Description
    So my friend got banned for a week because he put some music, after asking if an admin was there like the" A user is allowed to play music through the microphone only if the admin(s) currently online give(s) clearance to do so" rule says. (no one answered) Then asked who muted him to know who he should report but he got banned for a week just basically because the admin didn't answer.

Evidence
    No evidence just check your database

2. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So first of all I banned your "friend" for 1week. but not because "the admin didn't answer" more likely because he already has been muted for several times in the past. And if your friend is not able to learn from his faults by getting muted he might be able to learn by getting banned.
    So let's clarify this rule really quick.
    "A user is allowed to play music through the microphone only if the admin(s) currently online give(s) clearance to do so "
    aha okay. let's read again.
    "A user is allowed to play music through the microphone only if the admin(s) currently online give(s) clearance to do so"
    If there is no admin online to permit you, you are simply not allowed to do it.
    Yes seemingly there was an admin online otherwise your friend would have not been muted. But as far as I remember your friend was not permitted to do so nonetheless.
    Oh and here's your Evidence. It's the demo that has been recorded during the session.

So if this would be a report against Tag I would decline it now. But since it should be / is one against me I will leave it open for n0, or avaritia to decide wheter I did wrong or not.

Have a nice day.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid.

No evidence, wrong account, wrong admin.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.