Accepted Admin Report - Soun[D]

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by ♥Ayase♥, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥Ayase♥

♥Ayase♥ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Soun[D]

Date/time
    15.04.2018 9:27 am

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #1 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU1-1

Description
    Soun[D], referred to as Sound, does not do his job and only uses his powers to his liking. When people block the god room door, he does nothing to prevent it and when I call him a bad admin he issues a 30 minute gag on me when I tell him to do his job. He intentionally tries to piss people off by killing them, then taunting and annoys others instead of doing his job as a mature administrator. A lot of admins on the HOPI server are usually rude and, in often cases, careless with their actions. I'd do a much better job as an administrator, and keep the server clear of people who kill people from the god room, block people from entering the god room, any aimbotting and any disrespect to the rules since I do go on the server quite often and I can monitor any misbehavior. Soun[D] also doesn't obey the rules as stated on the server, and does not warn people who spam the mic and instead instantly gives them an hour-long gag as shown on the second evidence link.

Sadly I wasn't able to record this because my computer is barely able to run tf2 well and if I record then the game will be too laggy to really understand anything from. If further evidence is required then I will one day record him in the act.

I've had a lot of experience with administrators before, and I've been one myself on multiple servers but I've never met such aggressive and rude admins as I have on the hopi plaza server.

On a side note, a friend of mine by the name of "Quill" stated that he got a week long ban because a kid told an admin(Chuppa) that he was saying "Nigga" in voice chat, but Quill stated that he wasn't even doing anything, and was afk most of the time while on the server. I can't tell how true it is but I'm sure it's worth investigating because Chuppa wasn't even on the server at the time, as stated by Quill.

Evidence

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admittedly I haven't played on Trade 1 as of late, ever since I became an admin. I haven't spoken to Sound too much, so I can't speak about the experiences of others. I can speak from what limited experience from the few encounters I've had with sound though. One incident in particular that comes to mind. This was a while before I was an admin, Trade 3 was probably dead at the time so I was on Trade 1, I saw that Sound was spawncamping as pyro, so I kind of called him out on it in a joking way. I believe he said he was annoyed by someone so he was trying to kill him, which is understandable. That's not my problem, my problem comes when I said "badmin aboose", which is a pretty well known joke among the admins. I was saying it as a joke, completely sarcastic. And he almost gagged me for it. He made a typo in the command and I saw that he was going to gag me for "admin disrespect" for saying it.

3. ChuppaChups

ChuppaChups Cool kid Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Everything stated in this report against Soun[D] is true, he breaks rules (I catch him spawncamping a lot, glitching and shooting from the godroom), uses his powers in an abusive way against other people, another incident was when someone said "motherfuckers dont block" while the one blocking was named "motherfuckers" Soun[D] gagged him for toxicity, which i know it can be misunderstood but the person who said it also said to Soun[D] that it was his name, but Soun[D] still gagged him, I personally don't know if he has changed because I don't see him a lot. And about Quill's ban, no one told me he was saying the n word, i banned him for glitching, which he was doing.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SounD has been removed as a MA and can never apply again. Thank you for your report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.