Resolved Admin Report - Miller

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Glorified Toaster, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glorified Toaster

Glorified Toaster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Miller

Date/time
    03.04.2017 17:25

Server
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    So I was surfing along, doing my thing until I failed in one of the stages (can't remember the map's name) and got teleported back to the start of the stage and I got stuck and couldn't get out. So I was asking if anyone knows a way to get unstuck but nobody answered and I knew there was an admin in the server so I asked for noclip to get me unstuck but no answer. So I asked like once or twice again and I got slapped for 0 damage. I really thought the slap moved me, so I asked the admin to slap me to get unstuck! No answer, so I ask again and what I get instead is a kick with a message "is this better?." with the dot in the end and everything. So I go back and I'm like "that was uncalled for" and he's like "you asked for slaps" and I'm like "exactly, not kicks!!" and he's like "sure mate make an admin report" like just really rude behaviour in his/her part. All they needed to say in the first place was that they can't noclip and I would've just said darn and restarted my run! :(

Evidence
    Sorry but the best I can do is show a screenshot of a console log. http://files.f-o-g.eu/872dfffc5acdbf835d2ga585g6ffb8df

2. Enrimeus

Enrimeus alt_Human Member

[​IMG]
    Maybe next time be polite instead of commanding staff to do something in a rude manner?

There is also a lack of evidence for the majority of your claim except you claimed you got stuck in the chat, you asked for noclip, and that you asked a member of staff to slap you and that they kicked you with the comment:
    [​IMG]
    There is nothing I can see in the console mentioning Miller whatsoever. However, I do see @Baiyan@Baiyan connected before the slapping happened. However, I've been told Miller was there and was the one who kicked you.

Just gonna leave this here. I don't administrate CS:GO so I will not be handling this.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Baiyan

Baiyan im so high Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can confirm the report is about Miller, not me. He was in the server long before me, I just joined when this was happening, and I'm assuming the console log is referencing the "Disconnected: Is this better?." at the bottom.

As for the report, pretty sure the whole situation was just a misunderstanding. I feel like he assumed you were just asking to be slapped for fun considering Miller had just slapped someone else, and the kick was to almost to tell you to stop fucking around, as he thought this was what you were doing.

This is honestly nothing, it's a kick. Doesn't really justify an admin report to me, I don't really see the point in this.

4. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I try to pay attention as much as I can and sometimes things slip by me.
    You where asking for no clip a couple of times and I asked you to stop, I slapped you. After that you told me to slap you again, so I kicked you. The only thing I was getting from all of this is that you where trying to waste my time and trying to be funny.
    I completely misunderstood the situation and want to apologize for it, since I had a read on the chatlog and found out that you where genuinely having an issue.

I will remember this situation next time something like this comes up again.

Here is the part where he was asking for help that I didn't see.
    https://i.gyazo.com/01a3ef9346bc224e5210a26c25fc860c.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Glorified Toaster

Glorified Toaster Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ah okay, misunderstandings happen and that's fine! I'm not mad at you or anything. :) From my point of view, I was just slapped out of the blue, it didn't give any message across, and I was so certain that the slap moved me that I started asking for more slaps only to be kicked, and I didn't understand why I deserved it. When I came back and you said to make an admin report, it came off like you were daring me to do something about it, so I did it just to prove that you can't get away like that. I'm just saying this to show you how I saw the whole situation and I'm glad we talked this out. I hope you all have a great day!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Venom

Venom Jozzeh's Kouhai Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Seems like a misunderstanding. I will close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.