Invalid Admin Report - marcel

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Blazed, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazed

Blazed Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    marcel

Date/time
    09 07 20018 18:00

Server
    CSGO - F-o-G.eu | Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2] | Timer | Store | EU3-13

Description
    he muted me when i was talking to another player and he had no reason to mute me and i would love to hear his excuses

Evidence
    i did get mad and say kys to him but thats because i got muted for no reason n i was mad at that

2. Blazed

Blazed Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    and later on in chat when speeking about it he siad he dont want to be admin anymore its in chat log about 18:30

3. SpaveN

SpaveN Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He had a very good reason to mute you actually. I'm responding because I was the player Blazed is referring to. I came on the server & I started joking around with CLOUDY, which Blazed for some reason took seriously, and it ended up in me trolling Blazed, and Blazed getting mad. So it escalated, and we were both warned by Marcel, and so I stopped. Although after, Blazed kept trying to meet people up in real life to fight (?), even going as far as sending personal information about his address in order for CLOUDY to fight him. If you look in Marcel's chatlogs, you'll see where he tells me to stop, and tells you to shut up as well. The admin reviewing this demo will clearly see that Marcel had a proper reason to mute you. Hell, he even had a good reason to mute me, but he was kind enough to try and stop us before it came down to that.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Blazed

Blazed Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    nope cuz i had you muted so dont act like he had a reason spaven you just dont like that i am not letting him get away with abuse of power

5. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid. No evidence provided.

closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.