Accepted Admin Report - Femme Fatale

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by 1 + 1 = GAY (fact), Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 + 1 = GAY (fact)

1 + 1 = GAY (fact) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Femme Fatale

Date/time
    30/06/2018

Server
    CSGO - F-o-G.eu | Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2] | Timer | Store | EU3-13

Description
    So we were atlking about immigrants and other stuff that happened lately in the news (soccer match results mostly) and they we ended up talking about syrian immigrant. So we were talking and the admin ''femme fatale'' came in and told me to stop talking about it because it was racist.
    I said to her i'm not being racist or anything, i'm talking about immigrants that's all, and she said stop talking about ''fucking syrian people this is my fucking country''. I told here I wasn't saying anything wrong about it (just saying we were talking about who came to france as immigrants) and then someone in the vocal chat told her we are not saying ''syrian is a race or anyhitng it's not being racist wtf'' Then I said ''if she ban me permanently that will make my point'' and eventually I got banned 5 mins later, still don't understand I stopped talking about it and moved on to something else.
    I do understand she is from syria or she might have personnal feeling about what we were talking about but we were obviously not saying anything wrong.

Evidence

2. 1 + 1 = GAY (fact)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have to understand I stopped talking about it after she told me to, I just complained about her way to talk to me and what she said about me being ''racist''

Sorry for my poor english, i'm not a native :)

Btw i've seen she has another report of her banning people based on her personnal judgement of the incident or the situation, It might be interesting to investigate it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2018
  3. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale Duchess' biggest fan of all time. Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    First of: I dont know you. I dont like you, I dont dislike you. I didnt ban you, because I have anything personal against you. I banned you, because of your behaviour on the server and towards me.

I was joining the server a bit before you said something along the line "stop invading my country you fucking syrian"
    In the beginning, after map change, I told you "if you want to be racist, you can leave this server right now". Your response: "what is the problem with being racist?" after that I told you word for word, "being racist is against the server rules and will restult in a permanently ban." your response was "You're an admin, right? So we can't talk about that subject, you are too sensitive" Then, after calling me a social justice warrior, you went on about having a right about your own oppinion and, since being syrian is a nationality and not a race, it is not racist to say stuff about syrians.

The reason why I gave you a week ban was not what you said, rather your behaviour towards me afterwards. Instead of saying "yo, it was just a joke" and just stop, you started to argue about how what you said wasn't wrong. So apparently you didnt understand my normal warning, thats why I banned you for 1 week, for you to learn you lesson.
    And I still stick with my decision. In the beginning i said it quite nice as well. The only thing i am apologising for is that I got a bit mad and insulted you at 1 point, so sorry for that. Yet my decision hasnt changed after reviewing the demos and the situation again. It rather got justified.

To be honest, just by rewatching the demo of you on the server (short before i joined) would give me enough reason to ban you permanently. Saying stuff along the lines "all black people are gay, they bring gayness", repeatedly saying nigger/neger/nigga on the server, in general, being Toxic and trying to bait people into breaking rules, along with speaking different languages. In my opinion, after seing this, you can be happy that i only gave you a one week warning. Make sure to read the RULES (yes, you can click on that) before you reconnect to our servers, or, as I said before, if you are not willing to change your behaviour, just don't ever reconnect, or it WILL end up in a permanent ban.

The Demos for everyone are: This: https://demos.f-o-g.eu/game3/176_57_128_36-27025/autorecord_30_06_2018_21_48_23-1503.zip
    which shows all of your behaviour before and after I joined.
    And This: https://demos.f-o-g.eu/game3/176_57_128_36-27025/autorecord_30_06_2018_22_13_33-1510.zip
    which shows me warning you in a very polite and friendly matter and you trying to argue with me, which made me come to the point why i apologised to you.

Regardless, I leave it of course to the big guys to judge, thats just my side of view, have a nice day :)

P.S.: I am not syrian, racism and discrimination of any kind are just kinda shit in general and I don't think that it's acceptable. Our rules agree on that.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. 1 + 1 = GAY (fact)

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well thanks for your answer, As you may have seen on the demos there is also a lot of people being ''racist'' or saying many things about gays syrian immigrants, it was part of the discussion back then. Even tho that might sound offensive to you you have to understand that we were just joking about each other and that it wasn't racist at all (I was talking about syrian because a syrian guy joined the server and we thought he was playing from syria, then he told us he's actually living in europe because he immigrated, it started from there)
    In your statement you forgot to mention that you legit talk to me with an agressive behaviour therefore I responded with sarcasm.
    You should then probably give a warning to all the people talking in the server then instead of myself. I wasn't the one who said trash, and we were just joking about it. *
    You forgot aswell that I stopped talking about it after you warned me, I was just arguing about the rules itself and how you said that I wasn't respecting it.
    But hey it's fine I don't really care (even though I wrote a whole post about it on this forum) I just wanted to point out the fact that you probably over reacted in your judgement without knowing that we were just kidding

5. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright, had quite a long discussion about this whole incident with the management.
    We decided that the ban will stay since it's totally justified looking back at the demos, so better check the rules if you haven't yet. Maybe it was not racist, fine. But there is also a rule saying that discrimination is not tolerated either.
    Femme will be handed out an Admin warning though since she banned you knowing that you stopped being "racist" at that time. (She did not know about the other stuff prior that therefore the ban was at this moment not justified and just overreacted by her)
    Although I have to admit that your behavior from the moment she warned you was not really nice either.

tl;dr
    Ban stays - Femme will get an admin warning.

marking this as accepted.
    closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.