Accepted Admin Report - AYAYCAPTAIN

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by weeb trash, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weeb trash

weeb trash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    AYAYCAPTAIN

Date/time
    30.09.2018 21:50

Server
    CSGO - Surf Skill [Tier 1-3] | Timer | Store | EU2-11

Description
    i asked for permission to play the anthem for one minute, i got the permission, still muted me
    EDIT: muted, not banned
    Evidence
    every guy on the server

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  2. Frogi

Frogi Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Correction: He muted you, but the rest checks out. We were having fun and the admins first said; no admin abuse because we were making fun of the admins that were on. Then he asked permission to play the anthem fo a minute and the admin thought that he was going to play on a saxophone, because another guy was playing it with a sax. So instead of telling him to stop playing, he just muted him

3. blank

blank Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i was there and im with this guy 100%, abusing powers by telling some1 to do something and then muting for having done it.

4. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't think you got the memo, you need undisputable evidence which again is (screenshots, replays, demos ect) You have provided none of that. maybe one of the managers can check out your story? But anyways, having people come to the forums just makes this more chaotic so I would refrain from doing that unless one of them has a replay.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. weeb trash

weeb trash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    we got screenshots, a guy will upload them

6. blank

blank Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i hope ull like logs of the chat since theres the need of a proof :)

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. FeministLactoseVegan

FeministLactoseVegan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Every body had a good time just derping around and chilling until the Admin abused power and just dc when people started disagreeing

8. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This admin report is currently under investigation.

9. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    After reviewing the evidence, two demos and chatlogs, here's what we've come up with.
    The entirety of this was a miscommunication between both parties. There was no malicious intent on Marcel's (AYAYCAPTAIN) side; however, we agreed that he should not have muted you or should have unmuted you afterwards since he assumed you were going to be playing an instrument. (The reason he did so was because 3 people at the time were speaking of it, so that's where a bit of the miscommunication came from). We have discussed this with him.
    No disciplinary action will be taken as he understands the situation was a bit out of control on his part and has agreed to be a bit more careful. Everyone makes mistakes.

Adding onto this, each one of you should keep in mind that disrespecting an admin in any way is against the rules and can lead to punishment. It's okay to question the actions of an admin in an appropriate manner, but constantly saying "fuck admins" or screeching into your mic about how you don't agree about something is toxic and a quick way to get yourselves into trouble on the server.

Please read this and be a bit more kind to our admins since they're doing their best.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.