Resolved Accidentally resetted my gameMe stats.

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Different, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Different

Different Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello,

Today, I went into the surf server when it was empty, I typed "!gameme" in chat and started exploring the system, Went into the second page and saw something about global ranking and stuff, I pressed number 6 which was the one for it, But I accidentally pressed number 7 which was responsible for.. well.. resetting the stats. After that (and without any warning message) My stats disappeared.

I don't really care about stuff like maps played or classes playtime.. I just want to get back important stats such as Total Time and Points I had.

If such stats weren't important I wouldn't be requesting them right now.

My previous stats:
    -TF2 Custom
    44,321 points
    37th Position
    more than 18 days

Proof: I'm not entirely sure if i got a proof for my hours, but i think this will definitely help me get my points back: An Old Report Demo Tick Num: 11250

I don't know if its even possible to modify gameMe stats, But i still got hope in "Edit player details" Found at the bottom right side of This

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  2. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It is possible to modify player statistics, including total points and time. Only n0name can do it though.

3. Different

Different Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    woh, I feel confortable now. Thanks! @n0name@n0name

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  4. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just to be clear, I meant its physically possible, I don't know if n0name will actually do it or not.

5. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    don't count on it since he is a lazy fucker.
    Last time I reset my stats by accident, he said it wasn't possible. I believed him, until today since you just showed me it is possible.

6. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not to get your hopes down, but does it really matter?
    Unless you want to apply for admin, your time doesn't really matter and its all just show-off.
    Its just numbers that in the end do absolutely nothing for you.

I guess we have to wait on what n0 has to say about it, but I doubt he'll do it.

7. Different

Different Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Waiting is not a problem for me, as long as he would actually do it. :p

I think the higher points you have the more respect you earn, also, I'm an achiever type of player.

You are not going to believe this, But I got an admin app packed inside a note in my PC and it's ready to be used since 2 months ago, I'm just waiting for my ass to become 16 years old (Hopefully at the end august), and having no playtime will force my ass to get bored quickly.

8. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The only type of respect you'll get with gameMe points is maybe some kids being really impressed that numbers can be that big. You gain respect by being yourself, doing things. Your actions determine the amount of respect people pay you, not the amount of points you got for performing certain actions.

About the part with the admin app, seeing how much you apparently care and spam about Jailbreak, its not that surprising.
    And I am most certain that, even if n0 doesn't restore your old stats, people will still know that you have more playtime than your profile suggests.

Hopefully?
    wat

9. Different

Different Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You got a point, I probably shouldn't care that much about my stats. I just thought that it could be nice to be on the top-10 players list
    Also, Who knows if i can make it alive until august? There must be some hope, huh? ;3

10. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You will never be top#1 like me ;)

11. duke

duke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry about your stats cel. They are not the most important thing in the world but I think we all like them. Hell, volvo make a fortune selling us guns that count kills. We all like seeing our numbers get bigger!

12. Toxic

Toxic Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

Stop blaming volvo ffs.

It would be nice to add a warning on that reset thingy.

13. aaaa

aaaa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    he didnt blame volvo, he just simply pointed out that people will buy weapons that does nothing else then counts kills to get stats of how he/she performs

14. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This got way more posts than it needed, but if I had to add my two cents he probably won't do it so get playin' boyo.

15. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have restored your playtime which I was able to find in our analytics database.
    Didn't restore your points, can't really confirm those and they are entirely worthless on jb/custom anyways (apart from Surf maybe).

Please also keep in mind that this is a one-time gesture, I will not restore your stats a second time.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.