About Achievement/Idle admins

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Servers (archive)' started by Sir Waffle II, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hola
    I don't mean to be the one that snoops about but I've latley noticed that the Achievement/Idle admins are quite inactive on their server. Their playtime all together is less than 10 hours during the last two weeks. It's kind of ironic seeing how they declined admins because they said the server "don't need another admin" . And there are obviously problems with rule breakers on that server, I'm not the only one who's noticed this. Anyway my point with this is not that I want them to be punished in any way, all I want is more admins to the server because 3 admins aren't enough.
    For the admins in question, take this as a friendly reminder, not some rage flibby dibby thing.
    Waffle out.

2. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    About the same on another place. But I think we'll go there later.

3. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Most of the admins assigned to trade are now obsolete because the library rule has been revoked, which required like 20 admins to be online 24/7.

The only problem nowadays is some kids camping the other spawn and swearing a bit, but those problems usually resolve themselves rather quickly without the interference of an admin.

The people that actually join the server to trade do not bother with those little problems as they stay inside the spawn most of the time.

Tl;dr - Trade no longer needs constant monitoring by admins.

I don't really know anything about the situation over at Achievement because I barely join there anymore.

4. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We only have 3 achi admins? Good thing Neoconkers and I made an application..

5. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    However, there is still need of an admin or some new faces that'll maybe do the same thing I do.
    #MakeItReal

6. Doktor kengineer

Doktor kengineer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't usually see many other admins when i'm on there at my usual times of 4 - 6 pm, but recently i've noticed quite the amount of gibus Heavies spawnkilling and even Engineers with level 3 sentires outside of the opposing spawn, while the amount of problems there is low i still think we should tend to these problems when they happen. That and being the one to deal with them i get quite the amount of Manure in return. I never knew people got their fanny cheeks twisted so hard and go into a massive denial rant over how they never did anything. Or try to make it seem like they're doing nothing.

But obviously we wont need about 20 admins for said server, thus i think we should get some transfer- Swapp- Pushed over there or however you spell english words.

7. Mr. Meowingtons

Mr. Meowingtons Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey, I guess I should explain what the shiz is going on... Basically Coffee and I are 3 days from leaving our schools and will be doing our final exams so we're slightly bricking it and revising ALOT ;_; As you'd imagine.
    So that explain's our absence I guess, and I thought this would be a short time away from administrating but it seems I've been accepted to a collage course which will take up most of my time so I may have to resign... We'll see what happens, anyway I'm sorry I've not been on ;_; I'll try to fit in more breaks to admin the server ^^

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  8. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't have any problems with that you're busy. The fact that you refuse to realize that you need help on the server makes me worried though.
    Edit: I'm pretty shitfaced right now do I edited it so it made more snese. I'm suprised I managed to spell

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  9. Mr. Meowingtons

Mr. Meowingtons Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    At the time of most of the applications Coffee and I were very active and the extra admins didn't seem necessary, but obviously it's needed now and I will accept more applications (As long as the applier checks out off course) Sorry for the inconvenience

10. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Its not really up to you guys wether to accept or decline admin applications.
    Anyway, shouldve mentioned the school stuff.

If you did, then my stoned face must've missed it.

11. Mr. Meowingtons

Mr. Meowingtons Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yea, I made a thread about my inactivity called like bai bai or something.

12. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

You even posted on it you silly butt

13. Snowy :]

Snowy :] Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Honestly, I play alot on the trade/idle server and I see a couple of admins get on as the day goes by. The only problem is if no one stops the spawnkilling and suprisingly there's an admin when that happens. Yes, 1 or 2 admins more would be a delight and the rule breakers would be even easier to dispose of.

14. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    N-not true! L-liar! Boo! Boo!

15. Snowy :]

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Jatz shut up. Go to your waifu Voin.

16. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    well atleast you can still launch tf2 :/
    my tf2 refuses to launch after the damn steampipe update still trying to fix it >.<

17. Snowy :]

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    lolnoob

18. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admins on trade server have ascended to God status, I usually pray to one when someone acts up - I guess it's just nice to have someone to sort something out in the background if need be.

I'd do it myself, but I haven't the slightest clue about the system we use.

And I'm lazy.

lazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.