Accepted 76561198074427788 (xChander)

Discussion in 'Scam Reports (archive)' started by MegaRobato, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaRobato

MegaRobato Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So this is a revised report from my previous report. I left out a couple screenshots that i had so i thought id make another report hopefully not contradicting with any of the report guidelines.

His Info:
    | steamname: xChander
    | steam3ID: [U:1:114162060]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:57081030
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074427788
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xChander
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198074427788

My Info:
    | steamname: MegaRobato
    | steam3ID: [U:1:275526568]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:137763284
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198235792296
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198235792296

Links
    First Offer Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Accepted Offer Offer Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Chat Screenshots Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

So I Was On The Skial US Trade Server Advertising My Unusual, A Cloud 9 Dread Hiding Hood worth about 50 on bp.tf, and a guy by the name of xChander at the time said he was buying sniper unusual from 20-40 keys. I told him i had a 50 key unusual. He wanted to see the unusual so i let him. in voice chat he asked if he offered me a Miami Nights Desert Marauder and a Factory New Thunderbolt Sniper rifle. I Asked him to trade me and he did. It didnt. We tried twice but it didnt work, I'm assuming from him cancelling forcing me to add him, and i asked if i could add him and i did. Once I added him he explained a bit more about the two items and even said he could add this hat (Genuine Der Maschinensoldaten-Helm) with a gangreen footprints spell added to it and continually mentioned that the spell was worth 45 keys and whatnot. I told him that the Sniper rifle didnt interest me much nor did either of the hats. he kept trying to persuade me into that deal. He also offered the hat with the spell by itself to me, which idk how that deal was better but probably another way to try and scam me. Eventually after declining all his deal I asked him if we could figure out something with his 'Circling Hearts Professional Panama' which i had though i seen before when i was backpacking him because it had a bp.tf listing of 50 keys marked on it making me think it was C. Hearts but instead it had been a Cloud 9 Professional Panama (I Hadnt figured this out until AFTER the trade was completed). At First he seemed uninterested but he eventually agreed and said "can I add some things since mines worth more". I Agreed and He said he would send me an offer. So he did. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet As you can see there is the initial trade of the cloud 9 panama for my Dread Hiding Hood and the sweets of some cosmetics and pure. He also asked me if i had a nametag, and i said yes. This is where my steam messages started to save, or last saved or whatever. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet He unfriended and Blocked me. The Offer That Was Accepted: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet His steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074427788/ If You Checkout some other websites like bp.tf hes had a few reports of slimy behaviors like running from spycrabs or trying to gift keys if that helps in some way.

The Reason why this is a scam is because he knew he was scamming me. He acknowledges this in the message screenshot i have by saying "It is suppose to be circling hearts" and then later unfriending me and blocking me.

2. Luigi123

Luigi123 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. MegaRobato

MegaRobato Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello @MegaRobato@MegaRobato , in order to proceed with your report please add:
    -Screenshot of the trade offers, within your Steam Client- in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything, and can you also have a screenshot highlighting the item in question seperately:
    Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    -Screenshot of the trade offer, taken from your web browser - with your mouse hover his avatar, in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything(make sure I can see the full web browser window).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  5. MegaRobato

MegaRobato Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  6. Luigi123

Luigi123 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Again, please upload all your Screenshots to Fortress of Gamers File Hosting here: Fortress of Gamers - File Hosting and paste the links here.

7. MegaRobato

MegaRobato Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  8. Someone

Someone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @MegaRobato@MegaRobato

We still require one screenshot
    :
    -Screenshot of the trade offer, taken from your web browser - with your mouse hovering over his avatar, in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything(make sure I can see the full web browser window).

Here is an example screenshot for you to follow: http://files.f-o-g.eu/f79fgb

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  9. MegaRobato

MegaRobato Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2016
  10. Someone

Someone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you for the report.

A Full tag will be applied for scamming items.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.