Discussion in 'Games' started by Taco_cat12, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Taco_cat12

Taco_cat12 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wow, guys its 2024.
    Its time for my bi-yearly progress report.
    I am close to finishing college with a degree in CS. While in college I have taken up a position as a TA and have been helping teach undergrad students programming concepts. In around 6 months from now, I am also joining a research study group and hopefully, I get to put my name on a research paper.
    I also landed an internship during the summer where I was hired as a full-stack developer. Idk if anyone even checks this place anymore, but would love to hear updates from anyone else.

Anyways cheers!
    Tacocat12

2. 『2orso』

『2orso』 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I miss how active this fourm was

3. Snake

Snake Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey Taco,

Glad to hear you finally got your degree in Counter Strike!

Jokes aside, it's nice to hear that you have big things ahead of you. I'm so proud:D. Seems like the hard work has paid off!
    I'm almost done with my study. The job I have an internship at has already offered me a contract. In no time I will have a fulltime job... However I might choose to go on a world trip. Working fulltime feels like it's too soon for my age. Speaking of trips, I'll also be going to Japan in 1 week so that's exciting.

Anyways, loved to hear an update from you. Keep going down the path you are on. There might be big things in store;).

~ (Solid) Snake

4. Taco_cat12

Taco_cat12 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yo dude that's amazing! Im so glad to hear you are doing well too! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO JAPAN!! omg that's amazing! So happy for you! Ill keep posting my updates here every once in awhile lol but glad you're doing well too Snake!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.