Resolved 老费 bullying Dakte

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Jozan, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It has come to a point where this needs to stop.

For the past time, our 2fort admin Dakte is being actively accused and harassed by this player:

Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Information

To give you a clear image of the case, here is the explanation:

This player was just playing Scout one day and was running up to the sniper balcony and began shooting at Dakte who visually seemed to not be taking any damage at first but did later and died.
    The person has ever since accused her of cheating and framing them for admin abuse.

[​IMG]

Straight out being offensive against not just Dakte, but the entire community with this single claim.
    Goes long ways to show us how much he knows about how often we accept admins, does it not.

[​IMG]

You'd think he'd let it go, but he's still going and harassing her as proven below.

[​IMG]

For the record, it is impossible for Dakte to have been cheating or abusing 'admin powers'.
    I humbly request that he receives a warning (or anything else suitable) to have him stop accusing her and telling other people rumors with no factual evidence.

2. Tomorsomething

Tomorsomething Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well that doesn't seem very nice.

I say we ban him, there is no reason for a player to talk like that to an admin.

3. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

Seriously, i'd permban him right away.

4. OG Under the Dash

OG Under the Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What if i tell you can gag him?

Besides that dakte should take action aswell

5. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I think it was a hard moment for making that decision.

If Dakte had gagged the guy, wouldn't it just appear to the others as if she was like "hiding the truth"?

6. OG Under the Dash

OG Under the Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I barely think that this matters if its not true

7. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Usually if a player is being disrespectful towards another (especially an admin) a mute/gag isn't sufficient. And anyway, I'm sure most of us would understand that the reason why said person was muted/gagged was because they're were generally being rude.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  8. Donald

Donald Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    End him.

9. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It would still raise further suspicion towards Dakte if she had banned him straight away.

"Dakte banned a guy for accusing her of cheating" is not really a pleasant backtalk that could become the outcome.

Let this thread instead exist if the bully should ever wonder why he did get banned.

We shouldn't tolerate bullying.

10. Mundy

Mundy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'd say if it continues, ban the guy for some time. Not for too long though, he needs to get that he should stop (Unless he was already warned).

11. Celeritate

Celeritate insufficient Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin or not, bullying is really not acceptable. Seeing this as this guy has been hovering up on Dakte like an eagle, it has to come to an end. I'd suggest you to ban him straight away if he continues this. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten his butt wiped off yet. And seeing that this player surely has no respect whatsoever; read what Mundy said.

12. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why didnt Dakte post the thread himself?

13. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Because I volunteered to make this thread to answer your question, Darkregen.

14. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Breaks rules, I wouldn't even say warn him - just ban him outright.. we don't have time for these people.

15. Pride

Pride Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    In-game, there are messages about welcoming beginners and newcomers. If the first thing they see on a FoG server is something like that, it could reflect on the community itself, which indeed would be pretty bad.
    I'd just say ban him, he's had multiple chances at becoming a better person already. Since he hasn't stopped acting like someone who thinks he's cool cause he hit a 360swagshot noscope, there should be no place left for him in Fortress of Gamers.

16. Applejack

Applejack Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not to attack the legitimacy of this thread, however this isnt a rare thing, many many players consistently accused krupp, Dakte and I (and Im sure others aswell) of aimbotting, wallhacking, the lot. Its not exactly a rare occurance. Granted, this guys a rude little prick, but if you choose to ban him for this, you ought to serve the same justice to any who do this, as an objective standard. Im not staff anymore, but I can ask for you to consider this, as any thread dedicated to one offender will inevitably summon the responsibility to treat any other offender exactly like this, in order to not look like you have something personal against this player. And so far, no other accuser has ever been reported before, probably because most consider it a small waste of time. In other words, let them rant, they're stupid, but that's their problem.

17. Jozan

Jozan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't worry AJ.

It's not too common however that rude pricks like these have some sort of "evidence", referring to the video.
    If he had let it go or if no such material existed, it would just had been a mere gag to fix him up, but the fact he's spreading it around and trying to frame Dakte of cheating is just going even lower.
    With that in mind, he's the first to accuse one of the admins by using a video that only looks sketchy at first but proven different with a check of the activity logs.
    That's a rare occurrence in itself, so it wouldn't necessarily require to bring out a standard for everyone who starts accusing admins of cheating.

And recall that I myself didn't exactly wave a pitchfork screaming ban, whatever he gets is not what I'd like to decide on. An official warning would be satisfactory to me to the very least.
    Although for this guy, I wouldn't mind him begone.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  18. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "All bans are at the discretion of the administrators, whether they do or do not conform to the rules listed."
    "No racism or discrimination of any kind. This includes sprays too." He is discriminating against the admin because she is an admin and better than him.
    Ban him.

19. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

I'm pretty sure there was no need to report a guy if they are being "mean" to an admin.

If Dakte had a problem with this "Bullying", surely this player would be banned already.

20. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Still, a ton of people on the server are regulars and Dakte is friends with most of them, I don't think anyone would've been suspicious about that guy getting gagged, kicked or punished in any other way.

Anyway, I suggest Dakte says what should be done, after all, she's the one getting bullied.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.