Rejected Admin Report - Miller

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Gamble, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamble

Gamble Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Miller

Date/time
    03-05-2017 14:50

Server
    CSGO - Surf Skill [Tier 1-3 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    he muted me for learning him some basic economics over that if he bans a guy there will be 10 less people and if he is nice to someone there is +1, its basic economics and he is banning a lot .... salty cunt

Evidence
    Pizzaguy, Ronald Reagan, Heda, i got it on freaking film 2 :)

2. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
  3. Gamble

Gamble Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks]

Dude i know what the voice chat mute was for but that isnt the reason i am here, i am here beacuse you act like god while you are not even allowed to judge mate, you chat ban me for telling you the truth, its freaking basic economics, and if you think most of ya players are idiots that not my concern BUT YOU fuck up the server, i just told ya what happends when you do it and got me chatbanned for it, and trust the basic economics class will workout one day

dont make a person feel used maby it would not starting to tell ya to suck my cock, beacuse u realy act like a freaking asshole

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  4. Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I can approve that miller is abusing his position in the server literally everyone is mad at him.

5. Gamble

Gamble Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    maby if u wouldnt act like a cunt we wouldnt be flaming on ya ?

i got on vid how u abuse mate

6. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please share the evidence. I am not scared. I enforced the rules and got nothing to hide.

7. Gamble

Gamble Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    sure

8. Pizzaguy

Pizzaguy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Fuck you and your enforcing rules, you actually fucking broke a rule yourself. You've let the guy mic spam music but when i did it you insta banned me? Where is your fucking sense of logic..

Please someone do something about this guy, your server is loosing popularity cuz of this cunt banning everyone

9. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    3 people, with 3 awful chatlogs, teaming up because of butthurt.

Also is this a joke?
    I hope they extend your bans.

10. Pizzaguy

Pizzaguy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We are not butthurt, we want you to do something about this because what Miller does is one sided purge with mutes and bans, people can't even speak or have fun while the guy is on the server. He takes his role way to seriously and way personal

Do you even read what we type? Cuz you have 4 people or even more who have complaints on Miller

Also look at the fucking irony "I enforce rules and if you mic spam i will mute you" *few minutes later* http://files.f-o-g.eu/a182f13f167bdbgf987g7bd075159917 lol

11. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't think Miller is destroying the server. I do think, as he already said, he is enforcing the rules. and to be honest, this can be a quite tough job to do especially on our TF2 jailbreak and our CSGO beginner server.
    [​IMG]
    50k communications blocked in total, now a couple more.
    most of us admins enjoy playing on the servers, and we mainly applied to make it even more amusing, as we're able to mute a couple dickheads who are ruining the fun for most of us. But still we are just members of this community. It happens that people get away with screaming bullshit into their mics. Thing is: just because we havn't muted this guy does not mean we won't mute the next one who does the same shit.

and then there are people like you: "oh hey, what the heck. why havn't you muted X but you muted Y for literally the same?!" or "HEY HEY you still have to mute Y he did the same".
    thx for your help but without evidence we usually dont just mute/ban people. and as we just want to play the game as most of us want to do, we CAN get salty when people always start useless discussions.

I dont say Miller was salty, I neither say Miller's action was right or wrong.
    I do say what we admins experience over and over again. so please, think about it. Is this report really necessary?

12. Pizzaguy

Pizzaguy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes this report is necessary because people got banned for absoloute no reason, this was my favorite server to play on but i think ill leave it, Thank you Miller buddy, true MVP

13. Gamble

Gamble Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    just like allways the guys, little guys get shit on,

and thb my chatlog isnt awfull, its a bit salty but thats beacuse he made me to

give my cpu 15 min to convert the game to a vid, and just see for u self if it are good judgements

14. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have 03:42:54 hours of connection time. Don't worry, I won't miss you. I will see if I can extend it to a permanent ban now, since you are not complying at all and stilly backseat moderating.

Cheers!

Please upload the whole thing without any cuts in it. I am very interested to see the results.

15. Pizzaguy

Pizzaguy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well i tried being reasonable but who am i kidding, your ass is gonna get saved by other admins. Reports dont matter even if its an admin abuse because nothing is going to be done about it, perma ban me if that brings joy to your sadism, g'day

16. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What happened to the video???
    You do realize without it, the post is pratically pointless.

17. Pizzaguy

Pizzaguy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Have
    You ever tried rendering a video thats like 30 minutes wrong and uploading it?

18. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The comment was posted 4 hours ago.

19. Pizzaguy

Pizzaguy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Either way maybe the dude has life and has to go to work which 90% of you on this forum don't have. You have too much free time lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You lot acted terribly immature here. Not just you but Miller and others as well. But this was already pointed and talked about out by @Downie@Downie on discord. Though you insult Miller here and expect us to take you serious.
    Gamble, if you want something to happen and want to show that you were treated unjust, don't confirm the reason you were gagged for in the first place. Which wasn't:
    [​IMG]
    because a conversation would be 100% fine.

[​IMG]
    But instead you were muted for being rude. Which is compleatly reasonable, considering your chatlog where you insulted other players. I don't know if thats your way of communicating with other humans around you but you be you, I wont judge. Just in our rules it is rather clearly stated not to be rude, which means you sadly have to adapt when you want to play on our servers. Thats how it goes. This isn't Millers fault, it's the rules.

About:
    In our rules we have explained that our admins might take the liberty to be able to grant music permission to people. (ยง2f Do not spam the microphone (this includes music and sounds). A user is allowed to play music through the microphone only if the admin(s) currently online give(s) clearance to do so) Miller claims he granted permission (which I don't have evidence of, if provided (or given not provided) it would be appreciated. Until then this will just have to stay unanswered.)

I will wait until you post your video to take everything into the picture. Though I don't really see a reason for you to put this much effort into this, since every action was justified.
    Nonetheless thank you for your report so far.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.