Rejected Report - Tio Jose Das Vacas

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Xev0-, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    asking fog or advicebanana about proof of me being an alt no proof provided.......................... then bans me for no reason

i asked steamrep they said go to FOG wtf?

2. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    But in your case there is evidence that you are an alt of that banned user which you can see on your SteamRep profile. The appeal admin investigated and checked the evidence against you, he didn't just deny your appeal for no reason or evidence as you say. You can't even understand why evidence like this is confidential I see, you said you don't know that user then you can't say it was "your brother" or family member. So every experienced appeal admin when he reviews the evidence and your statement he can only deny your appeal for lying. Coming here and reporting a trade admin who is doing his job without any evidence of wrongdoing will only waste your time.

3. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    well who to report advicebanana? i want an answer from advicebanana since he started all this accusation about me

i really dont know the user why would you not believe in me for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok if thats all your mad about changing this to report advicebanana!!!!!!!!!!!
    @advicebanana@advicebanana Show some proof dude.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  4. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We do not share how we find alts. That is confidential.

5. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  6. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Do you understand english? You got your answer already, that evidence is confidential and advicebanana will tell you the same. Why are you asking something multiple times when you got your answer already? Anything else you don't understand maybe?

7. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I understand english i asked advicebanana he is not a moderator he is a member he started this i asked him not you so

8. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Denied.

You never provided any proof about Tio ABUSING his admin permissions, but rather are bickering about your ban appeal which got denied.
    I had a look at the evidence / your appeal and couldn't see any sign of abuse. Evidence is there, even tho you can't see it (see above for an explanation).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.