Declined Suggestion about Jailbreak

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Space4cake, Sep 18, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Space4cake

Space4cake Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello, my name is Jesse aka Space4cake. I know what you are thinking "Eh, who is this person. Never seen him before and already making a suggestion". Thats true, I've only been once on the server and already came to the conclusion that the Jailbreak servers can be better with some rule "upgrades".

I was part of the community named PBFortress, some of you would know it some of you don't either way that server had some rules I didn't see here and if they were implemented here it could me help out with the players, make it more fun for being a guard (Blu) aswell.

1. Last blue can kill all.
    -Why do i want this to be a rule? Because a blue can delay the round upto 8 minutes or longer if every other blue already died and all players that are dead have to wait.
    2. Ammo glitching isn't allowed AKA they can't use the items to glitch it.
    -I've seen snipers use the huntsman ammo glitch.. its guaranteed they are going to rebel, but you can't do anything against it untill you are dead by a arrow. You can see a sniper who has done the glitch. Make it so he is automaticly KOS. Make it so the huntsman is banned. Noone can use it.
    3. Freedays can't get ammo / go into armory.
    -Freedays go into armory get ammo and they are going to kill people with it, make it so armory will be KOS even for freedays. If they go in, remove their freeday and kill them. They have ammo, kill them.
    4. Firing a projectile at any point is considered rebelling.
    -Scouts use their sandman the whole time, its annoying. Makes a shit sound (Lets be honest).

Anyway, that's what i've noticed when I joined the server.

Do something with it or don't. Up to you guys or girls!
    ~Jesse.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I like the 4th one, but the other 3 are quite stupid imo. Those are some of the "fog exclusive" rules that seperates us from the more cancer jb servers, it makes the game just that bit more fun to play.

3. Space4cake

Space4cake Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No, its makes the game more shit than others. I rather play on a server with those 3 rules than without.. I'd like to be on the blu team but without those rules it makes it a shit show for them. I know you will say "Then don't play on our servers". So don't..

4. Enjoyker

Enjoyker Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1. No - I have never seen a blue delay the round. Most likely it would be an asshole red (on Freeday) who would do nothing just to delay the round
    2. No - I absolutely love glitching the huntsman and IMO it makes the game more fun.
    3. Kind of already done - If its a freeday for everyone then armory is KoS, but if there are chosen people for "freedays" then they should be allowed to do anything, as is literally stated in their name.
    4. No - Wardens can simply say "Scouts no projectiles". Easy.

5. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As of right now, I don't see any of your suggestions going through. Adding to the post above me.

-Your first suggestion to allow the last guard/blue to kill all isn't going to happen most likely. Even though it would help shorten the round and keep things flowing a good pace while also probably keeping the server populated, our servers make it so that everyone has a fair chance, nobody is killed for any harsh or irrational reasoning, last guard kills all would be the only exception to go against that.
    -The second suggestion is debatable but is more then likely not gonna work. The simple solution is that if you see anyone take out there huntsman they are KOS (Kill On Sight) for the rest of the round. there is also plenty of ways you could avoid getting shot in the head such as moving constantly and staying behind walls or what not.
    -The third suggestion I can tell you now is a no. It takes away one of the main reasons for selecting freeday, I can bet a lot of our regulars want to get ammo on freday including me or otherwise its kind of pointless to get freeday.
    -And lastly the simple solution to scouts using projectiles is the warden saying no projectiles for the rest of the round. Alternatively, if a red hits you with a projectile and you aren't baiting then they are KOS and you are free to kill them in a 30 second window of rebel status.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.