Rejected Admin Report - ace

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Tornado -iwel-, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tornado -iwel-

Tornado -iwel- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    ace

Date/time
    23 nov. 1017 around 22:00

Server
    CSGO - Arena 1vs1 #2 | !knife !ws !gloves | 128 Tick | EU3-22

Description
    I sayd some words which are normal and have nothing to do with rasism or something bad to another player , and then i breathed into my mic and i got a 1440 minute mute for doing that , i questioned why i dud get muted and he wrote i was screaming and saying bad words to others but i didnt scream and i didnt say bad words , and after that he writes "shit" in chat.

Evidence

2. Tornado -iwel-

Tornado -iwel- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    *sorry for my bad english*

3. ace

ace Legacy Management

4. Tornado -iwel-

Tornado -iwel- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    At fist i hear screaming peaple everytime i am on this server .And second if something is meant sarcasmic than should it be muted for 1440 minutes , and its not fair taht everybody else screams like ... and i get muted for breathing

5. ace

ace Legacy Management

It's not your first time, to be exactly it's your 4th time, also you got banned once for playing ear rape music. That's why a 1440 minutes mute is justified.

6. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Have you made sure that when people are "screaming" into their mics, that there was admins online on the server that are able to handle those players? I mean there are only 3 admins on arena #1 which are not able to play all the time. Also for next time use !report to report rule breakers so they can potentially be dealt with.

7. Tornado -iwel-

Tornado -iwel- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I mean its unfair for me breathing in mic and making fun to get a mute for 1440 mins and others just pass bye without something , and i dotn want to be a dick reporting people for this little things ,and ear rape musik ,when someone enjoys it ,which some did , and i didnt even get like a message to stop or somethinglike that , that was just instamute for makin fun and breathin

8. Tornado -iwel-

Tornado -iwel- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    even other admins/peaple said that 1440 mins is too much for making fun and breathing without warning or smth like that

9. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well thing is that in that instant where an admin was present you were the only one screaming. In addition to that you were not speaking english. Looking at that alone you are rather guilty, if you're honest with yourself. We can't always be present on the server, like staneo said. You were "unlucky" I suppose. Hence !report to call an admin.

Now, the length of 1 day of mutetime is because you were a repeated micspammer. Although in the previous instances you spammed music and in this case you spoke another language than the one permitted by the rules and screamed down the mic as well. (Disregarding the fact that it was "sarcasmic". It was still another language and screaming.) After your previous mutes and the ban as well you should've maybe given the rules a read.

All in all the admin acted correct in that moment. Hence, your admin report is invalid. Thank you nonetheless for your report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.