Accepted Admin Report - Dark Red

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Littlemadtiger, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Admin
    Dark Red

Date/time
    06/30/2017

Server
    TF2 - VS Saxton Hale :: F-o-G.eu - Amplifier - FastDL :: EU2

Description
    Harassment of other players/admins, backseat moderating, aggressive towards other people in the community.

With recent activity in both servers the accused is apart of, we can assume that the behavior aspect is the one we are worried about. I generally never write administrator reports, more because the issue can be resolved in seconds. It has come to my attention that after a previous admin report, and two denied applications, there was a dominant factor for why this occurred

I'm not saying that there should be harsh punishment to this. However, an official administrator warning is definitely necessary, after numerous chat log reports show the offender making claims to the following people: "Femme Fatale", "FINN", ".ax", and many others.

The first case is of clear harassment. As foretold by numerous chat log messages and audio evidence, it can be confirmed that the accused made accusations about other administrators being "gay dudes", with "unprofessional" qualities. Also, it shows the accused making accusations towards a member regarding the "weight of oneself", and "calling one person a snitch", to make reference that there was a wrong doing, according to the accused.

Secondly, in a couple of the chat logs and also audio evidence provided by "Rizor", we can infer that at times, the accused wanted his behavior to go unnoticed and possibly forgotten. That's a huge red flag to me, because you shouldn't be concerned with that at all as an admin. The accused also had a case or two regarding him trying to accommodate oneself as a admin on other server, also provided in chat logs.

Lastly, I ask that the accused and maybe others who have evidence, to be the ones to reply. Prefer this report not turn into an argument contest.

Evidence

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  2. Baiyan

Baiyan im so high Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Those chat logs are literally unacceptable.

On top of the evidence already provided by lilmadtiger in Dark's application, his chatlog in general is just not pleasing at all. Constantly calling people faggots, pussies, etc and he apparently has an obsession with calling everything gay, or people who he has a negative engagement with a kid. Honestly it just doesn't sit well.

The remarks towards the people he bad-mouthed and just his general demeanor when on the servers would be bad enough coming from a regular and action would almost definitely be taken, but the fact that it's from an admin who has been moderating for months now is an actual joke in my eyes.

3. Smile

Smile Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    the chat logs from all the servers are really really bad,offending other admins/players,insulting people,breaking rules about spam and language on the chat etc..if someone search the chat logs u are going to see this, although rizor and little do have enough evidence for a report.

4. Hayden Storm

Hayden Storm Member

The evidence regarding "agression" towards Rizor in case you didn't play close attention - was all a JOKE.
    The childish behavior coming from Dark Red was with a single motive - playful conversation.
    You know, the kind of convos "colleagues" have, in this case - admins.

"i miss u"
    "a rizor is bek, not gud. plis, rizor go ewei, plis"
    "help me rizor is hir, make him go away, he veri rud tu mi"
    "ace very rud tu mi, now i like rizor i dont like ace"
    "drogs not gud; dont do drogs"

All these are examples of the above-mentioned motive.

*random guy* "we're not allowed to talk while he's here"
    "otherwise i can't talk like this for days"

That kind of statement gives me the impression Rizor is not always the fun police
    Someone/something might have put him in a bad mood, leading to mutes, potential bans(?), this argument/evidence
    This reminds of a time where Pudgey applied and Celeritate made a good point.
    "Administrating isn't supposed to be affecting on your mood on that certain day"
    This applies to all, including Rizor and Dark Red. Perhaps this could remedy the ridiculousness in bringing up this as a valid argument/evidence.

As for the rest of the evidence - the shittalking, the backseat moderating... It goes without saying it's not appropriate.
    Thought I'd clear things up about the audio recording of him.

On a side note, Littlemadtiger
    Why would you go out of your way, as to change your tag from Ruski to Forum Police, lol
    "Since when did FoG turn into some punishment camp" - Starfish
    It has the exact same ammount of edge as kn33l b4 me; abs s4v4g3ry etc.
    shh nothing personnel kid

5. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The problem is that most of the times he just wants to shut everyone up on the server that he doesn't like. Also calling people kids a lot of times, even tho he himself is young, and just pushing them down for no reason.
    I have been on the server with him on ZE and I think that he does a very good job in there but the moments he used to be on the surf server he just goes mental.
    He also used to demand other admins, including me when I still was one, to mute/gag/ban people when he deemed it right.
    I think he in general is a nice guy but he takes things way too far. He is administrating and representing FoG and should act in a different way or at least try to change for the positive.

6. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

@HaydenTDV@HaydenTDV "Ruski", was a discriminatory word to describe Russians back in America. No one takes tags seriously, so it's meant as a joke. If people were to judge based off tags, a lot of the admins would not be admins.

7. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @HaydenTDV@HaydenTDV if you are quoting something. Atleast quote it right. These are just cutted scenes.
    But the *random guy* asked Dark Red if he is on drugs or taking pills and then he said afterwards "we are not allowed to talk about this here" so Dark Red answered "yes we are, who said we are not?". The *random guy* just assumed that it would be against the rules to talk about drugs .. but he "could talk all day about drugs".

If joke or not this is not how you should behave at all. Admins got a certain amount of responsibilities and should behave the way they would expect it from other users on the server. And I am not a fun police. I got a good sense of humour. But that doesn't have to do anything with humour.
    Also I never let my actions get affected by my mood or anything like that. I am able to keep this 2 things seperated dont worry. Poeple who know me can easily confirm that I am only argumenting on facts. I am not wasting time on anything else.

Anyway I do think Dark Red understood this and as he already mentioned in his App that he needs to change his behaviour drastically.

But as a personal tip before you try to give anyone any advice please make sure to do your job better and analyse the facts correctly. Especially before you post such rumours.

Edit: I wont post here anything anymore cause everything was said. I just wanted to correct some false quotings of Hayden.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  8. Hayden Storm

Hayden Storm Member

Alright well you've made your point, both of you. Didn't do my homework. Imma refrain from trying to act clever n' actually go and buy a better headset so I can hear better. Or see a doctor. Or both. :)

9. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How can you compare "kneel before me" with "absolute savagery"?
    The one is a godcomplex the other one is (quite obvious for everyone) a joke. I think that it is pretty clear. Though we already stated multiple times that tags shouldn't be taken seriously, so I don't see why you bring it up AGAIN. If youre wondering why I said it on his application: It was to show how his arguments made him look hypocritical. I bat no mind to whatever tag he or anyone else uses.

Sad to see you go into passive agressive mode, after people are definding themselves, instead of remaining calm and try to reason.

--
    Regarding the report;
    I have had multiple incidents of disagreements with Dark Red, though all of them were personal and on discord. Hence I didn't report them. If I have a quarrel with a person it doesn't mean that they are a bad person/admin. Though he doesn't seem to keep his composure on the servers either and doesn't act as a somewhat respectable authority. Not saying one has to be one at all times, one has to have fun too. (I'm not one to talk here I'm not always serious either) Though keeping this up for a long amount of time is overdoing it. I had my personal reasons against dark reds position here, though he is hurting community now too, which actually makes me want to act on it.

10. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I will not defend myself against the accusations made in this report. I have said it before, and I will say it again, I have made many faults. And even though it is not an excuse, I am young and I do have a lot of hormones flowing. And as all of you should you should know this tend to affect temper a lot. I am not saying this justifies or even is an excuse to my behavior, since you should indeed be able to handle stuff reasonably good when administrating, I'm hoping atleast you will understand. I now see my faults, and I will actively improve them from now on since I haven't before seen them from this perspective. I hope you can understand this and give me another chance to make improvements to these faults, since honestly the only reason there has been little improvement is because I've been blind to my own faults.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  11. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accepted.

The reported party has been suspended for 2 weeks due to severe misbehaviour.
    This suspension time will be expanded in case the reported party goes inactive during that time.

Thank you for your report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.