Resolved Admin Report - DarkRed

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by | FusionCry |, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. | FusionCry |

| FusionCry | Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    DarkRed

Date/time
    07/06/17 4:30pm

Server
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    Wednesday 7th June 2017 4:30pm

I was in Surf Beginner and started to have alittle fun with everyone doing voice impressions.
    While I was doing my voice impressions I was allowed by the admin, FiNN. Five minutes into the voice acting more than half the server were enjoying it and having fun. When DarkRed joined, he told me to stop doing one of my voice impressions which is a deep voice just like the reaper on Overwatch. I listened and kept going with others. Another five minutes in while everyone was enjoying it and getting around, DarkRed muted me for no reason. People were mad and I got mad too. I do have alot of mutes, I just want you guys to get rid of abusive admins and make the server better. I have had alot of recent mutes, thing is I actually wasnt a big fan of the server before. Untill I got abit of depth into it and started to enjoy it.

Evidence
    https://bans.f-o-g.eu/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:64871470&Submit
    "I have a witness, the mini-admin FiNN who was enjoying it and never told me to stop,
    who was on since I started it.

2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'd like to quicky point out that mini admins do not have allowance to grant any sort of permission to people (pointed out here:)

Quoted from:
    https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/new-admin-level-changes-to-existing-ones.14140/#post-98859

THOUGH making "funny" voices isnt really against any rules.

@SpaveN@SpaveN please tell your MA to keep this in mind.
    @n0name@n0name please put the information thread >here< and maybe even pin it so people can look it up better.

---

Regarding your appeal:
    I'd like to hear @Dark Red@Dark Red s side of this story and maybe @FiNN@FiNN s too. (Maybe ask him to check the forum in case he misses it) Seeing that this might be just a misunderstanding.

3. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright, where do we start?
    When i joined, i told you to stop the water dropping sounds because it's annoying. I didn't care about the voice impressions until you made those sexual anime sounds which you did multiple times. The first time i was like, ok, but you kept going. I've been playing on surf for a good amount of time now, and i know how the people in the server work. The moment you make a retarded sound, they all start to do it, and it would lead to chaos, which i don't want to risk happening. I know FINN gave you permission to do those impressions, but i don't put sexual anime sounds in the category "impressions". Matter of fact, you yourself have been breaking rules many times and you haven't improved on that. Imo you should "watch yourself before you break yourself" instead of reporting admins. You also act like you are something in the server because you can do impressions which is very uneducated and childish.

4. FiNN

FiNN Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello
    So this is my side of what happend a few hours ago.
    Me and FusionCry was talking, so was other peaple on the server. In our talk about random thinks FusionCry made a voice impression of Reaper from the game Overwatch and it was clearly just for fun (It was a very good impression btw). Then i was like "hey do your play Overwatch" and he said yes while making more impression from overwatch and we talked. Then FusionCry did start to make other sounds from Disney characters Goofy and Donnald duck, and i was okay about it because i was good and funny, and many peaple laughed. Then FusionCry started to make multible sexual anime sounds (hentai like) and that was the moment about when Dark Red came online, and he said "stop or i am gonna mute you" so he did. I did not allow him to make sexual anime sounds. And IF he continued to make sexual anime sounds i would have said stop too or muted him. But there was no need to do so, because Dark Red made kim stop. IDK i the mute was a bit too quik or not, i just think this sort of thing just happens for time to time. So yeah.

5. D4gger

D4gger Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Im Not an Admin, nor do I judge people by what they find amusing/entertaining.
    We've played together several hours before you got kicked/muted/banned last time.

you're a funny person fusion but you don't listen at all. Funny sounds may it be anime sex impressions or Arnold Schwarzenegger should not be punishable on their own.

However continuing after an admin (who has been granted rights for that particular server be it a good or bad decision is not mine to judge) counts as a Mic spam in my eyes.
    If you spam your Mic, you're open to being muted

start listening to people who can actually make your play experience better/worse by given rights and you'd have no problem at all.

ps dark red: quoting check yourself before you wreck yourself on a formal report makes you look like a retard, which you are not.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    From my experience when I was on the server;

FiNN never gave him permission to mic spam, however, I would not personally class it as a mic-spam, we where having a conversation with Fusion which he was making a bit more comedic by adding some of his voice acting into his replies etc. One of these made FiNN laugh which was the reaper impression and Fusion started making some other impressions.

This is when Darkred joined and at this same time Fusion did a voice act of some sexual noises, this prompted darkred to immediately warn him to stop, however as he did not know what had happened previously he muted a moment later, a bit preemptively (To my belief) but it wasnt something he could help. I felt that Fusion did not deserve the mute as he did stop the sexual noises, although I think Darkred did not do anything wrong as he muted someone who did make inappropriate noises and kept on with the voice acting.

I believe it was more a misunderstanding as FiNN, some others and I were enjoying the conversation and his comedic voice acting whereas Darkred only saw the ending and probably saw it as only mic spamming.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. D4gger

D4gger Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Don't really see a need for an admin report here.
    A ban/mute appeal should have been enough IMO.
    @Dark Red@Dark Red calculated the situation right, maybe a bit too fast but still.

8. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Second post? Interesting. Less interesting that it has not much value behind it

@n0name@n0name dont forget about this report

9. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As there is no real other evidence available, I will classify this as a misunderstanding, and probably a bit too fast acting from Dark Red.
    Thus, the reported party will not face any extra punishments.

If this happens more times, however, the admin may lose his permissions to mute on another server entirely.
    Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.