How often can we appeal out F.O.G bans?

Discussion in 'General' started by Twine, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I just appealed today and the admin that did my ban didn't look into what I did at all just assumed everything and I disproved him multiple times here: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...e-from-lethal-zone-steamrep-and-f-o-g.169892/

How often can I appeal my ban and he said "You describe your repayment here not was if you're sorry but was if you have to do it to get unbanned."

So if that is the case I guess I will never get unbanned at all I even said I was sorry to the guy right after I did it and even said that I would repay him in a week but the guy that I scammed cut that out of the part of the chat that he did Just trying to get an understanding of this site considering its ghetto as fk

Thanks, Twine

2. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello @Twine ,

The admin that rejected your appeal didn't assume anything. He reviewed your case and all the evidence that is gathered from your case and he made a final verdict. You can clearly see in your rejected appeal that there are multiple points why your appeal got rejected. Everything was done by policy, if there is multiple reasons and conclusive evidence the appeals admin can reject your appeal without you replying anything.

Just because you repaid the victim that doesn't guarantee that your appeal will be instantly accepted.

3. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi @Edward@Edward

I also reviewed the evidence of the case and If you look at the thread I linked you can see every statement he made is false and made off of bad judgement... I understand that the request can be denied which I really don't care I would just like to see evidence for the conclusion that he came to but it seems as if he can't hand me that because there is none....

Also Edward could you please answer my question about the how long I have till I can Redo my ban appeal?

Thank you!

4. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Unless given permission by an admin, you are not allowed to reappeal.
    Now let's get this straight. Very rarely do we grant appeals revolving around trading for real money, that's already one reason against your appeal. From what it looks like, the only reason you repaid was to get unbanned, that doesn't show a change of heart, again another reason for your appeal to get denied. And you also trade in Steam accounts, that's another reason to get your appeal denied. In regards to
    This was just badly worded by the admin in question. When you were accused of wrongdoing on another site, you lied and claimed the evidence was fake.

5. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Twine

Can you please say what's false and what evidence are you continually asking to see?

There is no evidence? What? Your SR tag (from LZ-T) would be completely removed if there were no conclusive evidence against you. You already complained about this to SR and a SteamRep Admin responded saying that he found nothing wrong with how FoG handled your appeal.

Only one appeal per user.

6. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    (AS I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES THE SAME DAY I SCAMMED HIM THAT I WAS SORRY READ THE LOGS) and I was sorry for what I did as I have added him multiple times to apologized to him... If you just took the time to add him and ask him if I did

So lets say 2 years from now I appeal again for scamming him that would be 3 years ago in 2 years. And I won't get un banned because I wasn't sorry?? So i have a 0% chance of being un banned because you say I show "no sign" of remorse??

7. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Ninja Otter@Ninja Otter @Edward@Edward

Just tried to appeal my ban over 1 year of being banned... I supplied all the evidence and I repaid the victim 1 year ago also...

I was 13 when I did this scam and now I am 15 and going to my sophomore year of high school I have matured alot / have been a hard working student and regret what I did when i was 13!!! When i appealed the guy didn't even give me a chance to explain myself just an auto ban and they say you only get 1 chance at a ban appeal. I haven't scammed in over a year and that was my only time I ever scammed someone I never did it any time else and I have been on steam for 3 years... the 1 time I do it I get f✿✿✿ed and I can't apparently change... Plus the points the admin makes don't even make sense

My ban thread; https://lz-archive.f-o-g.eu/threads/76561198142720717-twine.25021/

"After receiving a ban for this accusation on a steam group, you decided to claim the evidence was fake"
    I never did that I added the person back to claim that it was fake I never declined that I did the scam I admitted to it multiple times....

"You're sharing and trying to buy steam accounts, something that's not allowed by Steam- Steam Subscriber Agreement (SSA)"
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the appeal what so ever... I have traded accounts with high up traders in the community and that doesn't seem to be an issue for them just me?

"You describe your repayment here not was if you're sorry but was if you have to do it to get unbanned."
    If you read the chat logs here: http://imgur.com/a/0AtZp you can see I apologized to the guy at least 10 times...

I do not have chat logs myself you can see that he cut out some of what I said in there you can see skips in multiple images where it goes from me saying something to me saying something 100% different....

I remember saying "Just keep me added I will pay you back in 2 weeks" and he cut that out because he wanted to make a case for himself....

I just don't understand how this guy is in control of appeals when all of his points are invalid its insane...

And I don't also understand that I have gotten 2 years older sense this has happened.. I haven't done anything bad / tried to scam anyone or anything.... I just don't see why I don't get unbanned can another admin on steamrep please explain this to me... They didn't even allow me to discuss where I was coming from "Like EVERYONE else that appealed"

Thats what I wrote to steamrep just take your time and scroll through the logs that I linked...

8. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Ninja Otter@Ninja Otter @Edward@Edward

Read the Imgur post I say HUNDREDS of times that I was sorry for what I did... Why would I say that and not mean it at that moment? I honest thought I wasn't going to get banned and I did plus he cut out when I said " sorry bro I will repay you in 1 week" also if you look in the money i sent him on paypal i said sorry there also but once again you guys don't do your research!

9. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Twine

I will make it clear to you if you didn't understand anything when your appeal got rejected. Now pay close attention to all of this because we won't continue anymore with this anywhere else.
    1. Only one appeal per user. (You can read more about this at SteamRep's appeal tips which I will link here: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ | #11)
    2. We did our research and we have evidence for everything we said. Your report, appeal and evidence against you was looked over by multiple senior community admins at FoG and even a highly experienced SteamRep Admin glanced over your appeal and he found that everything was handled pretty well. Any community admin or SteamRep staff member can look into your appeal and evidence against you anytime they want. So please don't dictate how we should do our job.
    3. Just because you submit an Appeal that doesn't mean it will be accepted just because you were banned one or two years ago.
    4. You said it yourself and we have more evidence that you tried to buy a Steam account from a other user. Beside that you admitted this multiple times that you traded Steam accounts with other traders as you said. So by policy we can deny your appeal right of the bat here. You broke the SSA multiple times by trading, buying or selling Steam accounts.
    5. You lied here again. You tried to blackmail the user you scammed that he will need to lie for you so you will only then pay him back those "keys" you stole. There's evidence of this blackmail where you said to the victim you scammed that he needs to lie to a "csgorep" staff member that his accusations were fake in your "rep thread" so you could get away and avoid being banned for your wrongdoings. If you remember you were spamming me and other staff members from that group for about 2 weeks, you even reported the post that it's false accusations against you. Fortunately the victim took screenshots of the Steam chat agreement and the blackmail so we could successfully process the report at Lethal Zone Trade. Then you got banned. So most of your story consists of you lying, again you lied in this "general discussion" too. Where were your "remorse" feelings when you scammed that user and tried to cover up your wrongdoings for about 2 weeks? Obviously that's showing zero remorse about what you did, and of course those remorseful feelings appeared right when you got banned by Lethal Zone Trade at SteamRep.
    6. Again more lies, you were going on that reddit hate bandwagon like most scammers do nowadays and you started bashing "csgorep's" staff that the fake accusations (from the victim) was all false when in fact it was true and you lied there. (Reference: https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...banned_from_csgo_rep/?st=ircskcba&sh=c5098791 ) Referencing this so you won't say my statement is "invalid".
    Your SR ban is justified with facts and valid evidence. Your appeal at FoG was rejected for multiple reasons as you can read them above, everything was done by policy that we all need to follow.

If you don't understand after all why your appeal was rejected then that's not our problem at FoG, everything is clear here.

Any future appeals at FoG will be instantly archived and please stop adding other FoG staff members so you can argue why your appeal was rejected.

10. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yep bro you caught me in lies 1 year ago not recently lol... Now I admit to it

And Look at the definition of blackmailing please I didn't "Blackmail him" @Edward@Edward

11. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And why the hell would I try not to cover my ass why would anyone just flat out admit to it? Doesn't make ANY sense at all... and how the hell does that apply to my not feeling remorse I feel bad for lying now but what u just said makes 0 sense at all! @Edward@Edward

12. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Edward@Edward even Hillary Clinton did it about her email servers and she had MUCH HIGHER consequences and all i have is getting unbanned from this ghetto ass site LOL

13. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I also admitted to that shit after I got caught in a lie A YEAR AGO and you guys can't let that go Lol and now that your emotions are going to play with you and you can't take advice from a 15 year old I'll never get unbanned Lol

14. Twine

Twine Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Edward@Edward Plus you never disproved that I didnt show remorse you just assume shit lol Facts bro its important

15. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Everything is explained in my reply above, there will be no further discussions about this.

@n0name@n0name Please lock this thread, thanks.

16. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Twine@Twine please stop multi-posting, the edit button exists for a reason.
    Anyways, this thread has run its course, no need to keep it open anymore.

Please do not make any more such "rant" threads again, unless you want to risk a forum ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.