Rejected Admin Report - Ahqua

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by drithen, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drithen

drithen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin
    Ahqua

Date/time
    04.21.2018 approximately 15:00-16:00 CET

Server
    TF2 - VS Saxton Hale | Amplifier | EU2-8

Description
    I am making this report because I believe I was banned out of spite, considering the lack of evidence to back up the reason for it (subjective).

I believe he has a personal problem with my ''attitude'' and playstyle on the server. I don't have access to chatlogs AFAIK, but if you look through he tends to complain about my ''lag'' and weapons that I use in order to kill hale with, whether it be him or someone else. We also have had arguments about smaller things. I think this is what contributed to this happening, an act that I personally consider being bias. I took a screenshot of the ban reason and posted the demo that is supposed to confirm what I did. I wrote the next part in the appeal earlier today, but I still think it is fitting to try and justify if what happend to me was fair. (The (( )) is slightly edited as I had not seen the demo that was linked in the ban prior to making it):
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ((More of a complaint than an appeal as it was only 4 hours long. I think this is an unfair and unprofessional ban. Do I not have a right to use a weapon that YES, in theory could get people killed (not intentionally like the reason apparently states), just like the airblast? ))

((About the friendlying part: Can I please see some more evident PROOF to confirm this sort of rule breaking from my end (apart from the demo)? I play with a friend (which I didn't even do at the time of the ban) and when we do we don't IMMEDIATELY go for eachother when were on seperate teams which I personally do not consider an act of friendlying because noone wants to chase ANYONE in the gamemode for the reason that everyone wants to have fun. This is the first time in seven years something remotely close like this has happend to me and I feel like it is because some people disapprove my playstyle in the gamemode. Other than ''that'', there is nothing that confirms that I have ever been in cahoots with the enemy hale.))

Being banned like this makes me look like I am some sort of toxic and dirty player, which I personally do not consider myself to be anymore. I just think it is wrong and humiliating.

((i just saw some of the demo of me and my friend (sintyhos), and I don't know what im supposed to see? The only clue that would benefit the banner is that we are usually the last ones alive. Yet i dont see any signs of friendlying? we are trying to kill eachother, just not as much when there are others because we want to be fair? I didn't bother watching the entire thing for obvious reasons, but I can say with confidence that we killed eachother more than once before last man standing. That's just how we play. In fact we usually don't know what class we're going for the sake of confusion and hilarity. I get chased by certain people too because they disapprove of my gameplay. I can get upset but I never express it to the server nor feel like it is someone being overly bias and I certainly don't hunt them and try to get them banned. It happends to everyone.))

and even if he blatanly doesnt want to kill me, what does that have to do with me? i dont manipulate him to not attack me. we are both adults and treat the game and players within it with the same amount of respect and banter as we do to eachother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like this server and have played for more than a couple years now. Just last year I was acting really toxic and I believe I have improved drastically since. I think this is next to slander to my name as I have many friends on your VSH server. I get anxious when I get banned for these type of things as it sort of becomes a ghost that haunts, because I personally do not believe it has been thoroughly investigated to be justifiable. I am on good terms with pretty much all of the people except for literally a couple that don't like the way I act, which I don't consider toxic or malicious, or play. In fact I don't tend to chat alot at all anymore. I even have an alt that I play on to avoid these certain people that have a problem with me.

Evidence
    http://prntscr.com/j8a95p

https://files.fm/u/a7k7rasu#_ (i couldnt upload them via your file hosting site, so I hope this is okay).

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  2. ✪Ahqua

✪Ahqua Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I linked the demo, this dude was playing with his friend sintyhos on military area intentionally knocking his friend sintyhos into enemies with force a nature, the dude that they are trying to get is calling it out in voice-chat and they act like nothing is going on and laughs, also take a look at this: https://gyazo.com/9ab0f9be0224aa0ec2076bdcb7500497 this dude got history and since he applied for admin earlier he has clearly read the rules and is validating them. Also about the friendlying part, on the demo, there are occasions when his friend sintyhos is walking right past him ignoring him trying to get the former admin Dark Red who contacted me. (he was the guy who they were trying to get)

Also, I find this highly hypocritical since you are part of the validations of our rules. https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/where-are-the-vsh-administrators.14625/#post-101775

3. drithen

drithen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't have a friend called seynathic. I do however have a friend called sintyhos who i assume was what you claim to be, friendlying with me in the demo. Since we are name calling I guess I can talk about Dark Red. I can probably agree without even looking at the demo that he was chasing him trying to prevent him from getting crits. He, nor me, find him to be very polite. Laughing combined with Force A Nature and the fact that he ignored me that one round is in my opinion futile. If you see it as an act of friendlying I must personally say it is far fetched. Everything else you claim I believe I have tried to defend myself against well enough already unless you specify. We don't friendly, in the same demo I can promise you that we have killed eachother more than once before last man standing. We just don't like the way Dark Red vulgarly treats us just cause we medic chain, kill him, etc (Called my friend a dutch fuck boy for example). So there was probably bias in that round. We are never in cahoots in any way to prolong the round or get free damage, but rather against it. Going back to the demo situation, I don't see how I would be responsible for what you claim?

EDIT: I respect the rules and I find your claim questionable, which is why I disagree with your ''hypocrisy'' comment.

4. ✪Ahqua

✪Ahqua Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You just admited that he was ignoring you breaking another rule: No favouritism/teaming with the enemy - This applies to the boss ignoring specific people until they are the last one(s) alive. Therefore the 4 hrs ban since this is the first offence that I have seen you do.

5. drithen

drithen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I didn't plead guilty, as if I told him not to kill me. I said it is probably what happend. That's like me ignoring you unintentionally when I play hale and you getting banned for it. Where is the justice in that? Thats why I disagree. I find it very insulting that you see me as that kind of person based of off this ''proof''. You have seen us play more than once together and you know we kill eachother, last man or not, without wasting any time. It is to no surprise that Dark Red reported this since he is upset with me and him for personal reasons already mentioned.

6. ✪Ahqua

✪Ahqua Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  7. drithen

drithen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How is this related? Besides I already, in this post, talked about my toxicity in the past. I don't believe anything else has happend since that, which was one of my points and reasons for this report? And trying to equally compare this older ban to this one saying "you never change'', is extremely rude and inconsiderate in my opinion.

8. ✪Ahqua

✪Ahqua Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Since this is not leading anywhere I am suggesting to close the thread.

9. drithen

drithen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am making a point here, that you, in my opinion, have a bias spite against me, pinpointing the smallest thing that never even had anything to do with me to begin with. A 4 hour ban for something i think cant be clarified personally, and your excuse is "look what you did over a year ago". I believe there is abuse going on and if this post is gonna go unnoticed, I'll feel like this is gonna continue just because i play with a friend on my main account. I seriously play on alts just so i can avoid crap from a couple people. I have played with him for 2 years on this server and if that demo is representative ( if you can even call it that) to what we apparently do according to you, i dont know what to say. Im serious.

Like, it's actually making me feel uncomfortable knowing that I can't use the ''wrong'' weapons nor play with a friend that doesnt want to charge me straight away (or maybe just making strategic class priorities. He hates losing if you ever caught that in any more demos you've recorded me on. I know him too well and we have played this gamemode for almost 7 years now), getting ME in trouble? And now im being silenced by the very person I believe to have a bias distaste towards me, who not too long ago mentioned that the weapon is aids after I used it? I personally believe this sort of thing would go unnoticed (rightfully so) if I wasn't involved. I feel like the point of my original post is derailing and not looked through thoroughly enought anymore and the defendant is bringing up unrelated stuff (which I already adressed in the report) that I did in the past, big reason why I made this report in the first place. I've been clean and don't feel comfortable being nitpicked and targeted (in my opinion) based on my personality and playstyle just because a couple of people have a personal beef with me (which I dont have towards them).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ok, I will come to a final verdict here.
    I reviewed all evidence and I can't say there was any abuse. In the demo it shows that you are knocking the hale into people continuously which would justify the ban. Hereby I will not take any actions towards the ban and towards the admin who invoked it.

As an personal observation I see you're playing a victim role pretty hard for a rather small offense/ problem. As it states in the rules friendlying is strictly forbidden, so no need to think our admins have something against you. Just try to be a bit more open minded to other peoples feedback and respond to that instead of hammering on the same opinion you have.

At last but not least.
    • That there is a demo of it solely is because of our auto recording option that will support our admins in cases like this.
    • I won't be doing anything about the ban as it is justified, it was only for 4 hours and it has been expired already.
    • There won't be any actions towards the admin as I couldn't find any abuse.

However, thank you for the report you made and the time you put in.
    Don't forget to visit our rules section to prevent any troubles in the future.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.