Implemented Zombie escape map reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Pleb (Legit af) ❌D, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleb (Legit af) ❌D

Pleb (Legit af) ❌D Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So the server changes the map to jurassic park everytime the server goes empty and is been that way for a while so i think we should mix it up and change the map to something like pirates port royal because is pretty popular on the server nowadays and jurassic park is hardly ever played. I think this would populate the server more quickly and get people to stay. Maybe even a surf map because is really boring to just run around alone in the server waiting to people to connect in a surf map at least you could surf (maybe the pirates port royal is better tho). Sure you guys can suggest other maps but but pirates port royal just came in my mind first :)

2. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Jurassic Park is actually a bad map imo,(nothing agianst you @Koga73@Koga73 <3) maybe change it to Mako Reactor or Pirates port royal

Mako Reactor isn't a popular map but I do think it has the potential to be!

So I prefer Mako Reactor.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  3. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I would go with plebs suggestion cause its a really popular map and would be great as a server starter when the population is at 0

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Server will now switch maps to ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_6 if it is empty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.