Who studies music?

Discussion in 'Music, movie and TV' started by Miller1989, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi there.
    So, I have been wondering how many of you guys study music (either in university or by your self), play instruments (this includes singing, since a singers instrument is his/her body) or study music theory (again, same as before, uni or private).

I have great interest in getting to know more people that do any of the things mentioned above, so that we can talk about music, music theory and music composition. It's also a great interest of mine to know whether you want to work professionally or just like doing it for fun and what your future goals are.

Hope this thread awakens some interest in people ;)

Cheers

PS: Please be detailed so we don't spam this full of one liners. This way it's more comfortable for the reader. thanks.

2. Bogdy

Bogdy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I play the acoustic guitar.

I've learned how to play some carols, the loop from the Macintosh Plus song, the intro of We Are Number One and the Imperial March and the whole Mario Bros. Theme (hardest song to play for me tbh).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.