What do I have to do to get unbanned

Discussion in 'General' started by Quilu, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quilu

Quilu Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've been making appeals and they keep getting declined so what do I have to do to get back on the server like.. Come on.. It's not super popular yet and I deleted what I had.. I don't want to get banned a second time.. And I didn't even do any damage to the server I got auto banned the second I got on so why would I do it again.. Just if you unban me there is no reason for me to do it again unless I'm stupid because this is my favorite server. Please..

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

"It's not super popular" "I didn't even do any damage to the server".

When someone is issued a VAC ban from any type of account, they are presumed a threat to Valve or caught cheating on a server. The code you use for hacking (or might be pre-installed code wherever you got it from), actually uses its own software to bruteforce through a section of code. So yes, you did do damage to the server for a temporary time, and you were caught by the automated system.

SIDE NOTE: The automated system for detecting cheating is designed to track user software through the console and how they connect, and it runs a quick diagnostic to check for suspicious malware or software that can be used to brute force (hack servers). Your account, Quilu, was screened and determined to be using software enabling you to have some sort of immunity powers that wasn't granted through cvar sv_cheats. Your code infiltrated and tricked the cvar cfg for admins.

That being said, ALL associated friend accounts, or suspected alternate accounts are to be banned as well. You mean to tell me that you didn't know using an alt account to hack and a main to not shouldn't be a reasonable prelude to why you were banned? The rules are there to protect the servers, not to let individuals to gain access to different accounts and let them hack one minute and hop onto another account and act like they've done nothing wrong.

3. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I think it's all clear that we don't want hackers in our community. Tiger and other admins explained it well.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You are never going to get unbanned.
    Please also refrain from creating any more appeals / threads like this one, unless you want a forum ban as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.