Invalid VIP abuse :Pudge Is Fat

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by [DSA]GreenGavial, May 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. [DSA]GreenGavial

[DSA]GreenGavial Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello there i played on the tf2 trade rawr server latly and saw Pudge abusing his powers for about 1 week or longer. He always kills in good mode or grappling hook ur figure like pyro and kills u without getting hurt. This is really annoying i would say do demote him to a normal player to teach him a lesson!

here is a pic :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=441778017
    sorry for my bad english ._.

2. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just to get things clear ; Pudge never received Godmode /Buddha mode, he got healed by a donator with this donor-Valve-Kritzkrieg which gave him basically infinite HP (by infinite HP, I mean like 42874284627864827hp, which is actually indeed ridiculous)

By fact, someone else also got that overheal and sniped with it (I dont remember who it was) but we know the Person who gave the overheals.

Watson also witnessed it, sadly, I can't really help you here, since our rules about donator features are pretty much unclear/not existing, I already asked Watson about the matter, he said we'd have to wait for noname.

The grappling hook you talk about can be received via donating /active points, though, "you cant really abuse it." (Quoted from other admins)

So for the moment, I can't help you, but we will talk about that as soon as possible.

3. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Oooof, little mad ey? Forgot this was a competitive server. Anyways im kinda unclear on VIP rules so if someone would let me in on them..it would be nice. Cheers a bunch

4. LatvianGibus

LatvianGibus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    sadly it's a trade server. and you're abusing VIP in it.

5. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I dont mean to do it, I dont know any clear rules

6. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Because I kill a few people with lots of HP? Sorry but at the end of the day none of the other countless people who did the same were ever mentioned at all. As for the "abuse" I only used the hook, I was given the HP by another person like a lot more people on the server.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  7. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You were the one caught doing it, don't bring other people into this when you don't have any evidence.

8. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Fair enough, don't see how its abuse though. Would say my evidence could be that multiple other people saw it too, like Tri..But hey, good point.

9. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hold on, someone was healing you while you were on the hook? From far away? Because that's the !friendly exploit, which is an instant perma in most cases.

10. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Nah, some guy healed me for about 60k HP

11. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He got healed once, as said, he got healed by a donor-valve medi gun (kritzkrieg I believe it was) you don't need to exploit.

Some people donated for those weapons, so there is not really a reason to ban people who basically "bought" and (quoting some admin) "You cant really abuse them", I am actually not sure if the medic did the friendly exploit though.

12. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is quite bullshit, that guy can just run around overhealing all of his teammates to a ridiculous amount of hp to make a whole unconquerable team, resulting in massive spawncamping. Why do we have this. @n0name@n0name

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  13. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, sorry I guess

14. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, opinions on the donor weps / donor feautures are splitted,

one side says its extremly abusive, which is true.
    the other side says "they paid for it and trade isnt srs anyways"

I just want to point out that a few people left the server yesterday, with throwing some words at the people who where actually using it.

We either should create donator rules
    or simply allow everything possible (excluding exploits)

But be aware, the second choice can cause that people are leaving the server immediatly, till killing the server.

However, donations are meant to keep the servers running, and not to kill them, whatever the decision will be here, whether we will get donor rules or simply allow anything, please keep the fat words in mind.

15. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't think it should be allowed personally. Why did anyone think it was a good idea to sell this kind of weapon in the first place?

16. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Because trade isnt a serious server, its - as called - a server for trading, the objective.

I do think that stuff like resizing or friendly are nice to have, most of the trade servers have those (even jetpack stuff or other ridiculous things)

So I rather think the main problem arent the features itself, more the way its getting used.

17. Another Mundy

Another Mundy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ahem, guys.

We already had god knows how many VIP ABUSE threads, and guess what. There isn't anything like that on FoG. Let's begin with, Trade servers aren't ANYHOW competetive, you play on them to TRADE not to fight players, so don't go on telling others to not to use their benefits. The benefits aren't on dustbowl, 2fort and other servers of that kind for a reason. Ofcourse, I know how it feels. I even bought VIP to not to be so easily killed by my fellow VIP's anymore, but yeah..

TL DR: It's not a war server, play on the war ones if you want to fight competetiveley or go for tf2lobby

18. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you were aiming that towards me when I said the trade server is competitive, it was sarcasm.

19. [DSA]GreenGavial

[DSA]GreenGavial Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Danke für das erklären :3

20. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

Thats all fine and good and I do agree with you partwise, but keep in mind that it causes people leaving the server.

Not that I mind, its not my money in here, it's the money from noname /donors.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.