This is very random.

Discussion in 'General' started by Damiensdk, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

heinz-spotted-dick-pudding.jpg Also a random picture of some dick.
    Spotted Dick - It's Microwaveable!

2. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. xxsam

xxsam Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Neoconkers

Neoconkers Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

5. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And then, Neoconkers had a saxxy.

6. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

lIqByDe.jpg Well this does exist.

7. A Smashing Gent

A Smashing Gent Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    What is this?
    4chan?

8. Konsta

Konsta Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This thread is the official 4chan of FoG now

9. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I win.
    lol mudslips lol dasu dasu dasu

10. FoG | Tsunami

FoG | Tsunami Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I can't find the Hentai thread.

11. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    (unintelligible gibberish)

12. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

13. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    God dammit Damien I don't to do this again ;_;

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

14. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

do you even lift?

15. Damiensdk

Damiensdk Banned

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

16. Neoconkers

Neoconkers Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

17. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    u r 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u r scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fucken sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u r n wuts all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

18. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    K mstr navi seel

19. Jettan's Horse

Jettan's Horse Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    omg i sweer to youre mom (not mine bcus youre moms a bytch xDDDDDDD( that imma crek youre as of if u dont shut uuuuuuup!!!!!!!!

20. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.