The Fluffalupdate

Discussion in 'General' started by Fluffaluffacus, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have considered for quite a while just doing a small posting each day or two to update those who care about my life and happenings. Sorta just to become more open with my fellow community members. I have decided to start today.

I personally love singing, and I think I am decent at it. Currently I am working on mastering a song from Les Miserables.
    Stars - Philip Quast - Les Misérables - 10th Anniversary Concert - YouTube
    Stars, Javert's first big song. I am in love with Les Miserables' music and with the character Javert

I am a nerd of all tastes. Today I will be attending Friday Night Magic with my girlfriend for the first time in 4 weeks.
    For those who don't know what Magic is. Magic: The Gathering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It is a card game that has done very well for the past decade and longer.

I am a backer of a new card game called Serpent's tongue. It is a very interactive, and quite nerdy, game that will be coming out soon. I have been looking more into the updates today.
    Home | Serpent’s Tongue

And Later. I will be joining my friend for some League of Legends and attempting to finally get out of the troll infested Bronze 3 that I have been drug so low into by game throwers!
    League of Legends - Free Online Game | LoL - League of Legends
    (Also if you want to join, please do use this :D)
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f5b7679d3d1d334217845

2. Bunnie_Lord

Bunnie_Lord Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Nice to hear hear from you Fluff. I know Magic and I thknk its a cool game, but I dont own it :/

Anyway, have fun :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.