[TF2] Weekly Poll Question: Poot or Shoot.

Discussion in 'General' started by ZaniZ, Sep 16, 2018.

?

Poot or Shoot

Poll closed Sep 23, 2018.
  1. Shoot dat mofo.

50.0%
  2. Pootis.

12.5%
  3. Depends on the situation (If you can/want to, please specify in the comments)

31.3%
  4. other (If you can/want to, please specify in the comments)

6.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaniZ

ZaniZ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is the first of (most likely) many weekly poll questions. I plan to upload these around every week or 2 near 12am PST. maybe one day I will run out of questions but I just really want to know what the F-o-G community thinks. fyi, these polls might start off pretty dull and bland because I kinda just made this up right now, so maybe in the future, we'll see more and more interesting questions along the way.

or no-one will reply to this post and I will go commit neck rope. we'll see. :L

NOTE: 2 polls after this, I'm thinking of testing out a 7 day limit to the polls. If it receives bad reception, i'll go back to zero time limit polls.

so this week's question is: poot or shoot.
    When you see a friendly. will you shoot him in the face? or will you poot along with them?

(btw, I know I am still very new to this forum but it doesn't hurt to try something does it?)

2. Spoke

Spoke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I shoot friendlies for their reactions. I never reply it's just funny to see them get upset over it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Enjoyker

Enjoyker Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If I don't like a friendly because he's annoying/targeting some people I will wreck him.
    Also, I agree with Spoke its hilarious to see them shout SHTFU CANCER NOOB at you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.