Invalid Surf Server !shop problem

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by TactiCooLNuke, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TactiCooLNuke

TactiCooLNuke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi first of all sorry for my bad english but i ll try to expain my problem i were playin at your server for a long time i learn how to surf at your server and i spend lot of time at this server and i bought name tag(Hottie), name colour, chat colour some pets and accesories but its all gone i dont know why its all gone , i didnt trade these or gifted but its all gone i need help please thank you fog family

2. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi, one of the admins on the server here, have you made sure you actually equipped the item?
    To check, simply type !shop in the chat and locate the item that you bought then use your number keys to press the item and you should get a list of options saying equip, sell and trade, it should say equipped on the item if you actually equipped it if not then again make sure you have it equipped.
    Hope you understand my explanation. :)

Edit; it could just be that the plugins are currently broken, i wouldnt know for sure because i have not been on the server since 8th of october due to high school stuff :)

3. TactiCooLNuke

TactiCooLNuke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    thank you for anwersing me that quickly as you said i checked everything you said but its all gone ithink something wrong with my acc or your shop system i dk why i just wonderin can i get back what i bought at store if i cant it okay anyway thank you for everything and gool luck with your school my friend :)

4. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    okay. let's say you type !store and check for your eg. chat tags:
    [​IMG]
    there rly is somethinge equipped just like in that picture above?
    okay move over to the next step.
    type !settings . something like this should pop up:
    [​IMG]
    hit "2" on your keyboard and go ahead to "toggle chat tags":
    [​IMG]
    the first thing to be turned "On" will be the one that is used/shown ingame.
    so you want to turn On your "Store", in case that it's turned off(what Im expecting).
    It should look like this to be fully working:
    [​IMG]

please make sure all of this is turned on/working.

if you're still missing your store features let me know here.

5. TactiCooLNuke

TactiCooLNuke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    at first thank you for this much efford to help players this much , and i checked everything you said to me and like i think all problems r continues and i got some ss for explain my problem better like you did and thank you for that 20171014021509_1.jpg 20171014021516_1.jpg 20171014021519_1.jpg 20171014021529_1.jpg 20171014021537_1.jpg 20171014021546_1.jpg 20171014021659_1.jpg 20171014022520_1.jpg
    as you can see i have 21439 points and im playin at your server for a long time and all my bought things r gone thats my problem if you guys can give me my things back i ll be realy glad but if you say we cant do anything about your problem its okay anyway , already thank you for your help

6. staneo

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If you are still able to, could you buy the yellow name color and take a new screenshot and post it here?
    Im able to donate you some credits back if you do :)

7. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You seem to have forgotten that you actually gifted/sold everything you had..

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. staneo

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was thinking that you might have sold/gifted everything but did not post that because if that was the case then making this thread would be unnecessary so do we have a another drunk person on the server that cant remember anything or what is going on here?

9. TactiCooLNuke

TactiCooLNuke Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Omg i have no idea who is NO FEAR or Packed One , well your comment gived me a strong laugh staneo thank your for that :) , and thank you too n0name for ineterested with me but i didnt gifted my items but lookslike someone did it at my account someone must be trolled me but for real i dont know who is it i ll try to found who is but thanks for everything and insterested me for all of you, i ll make a donate today again thank you have a nice day

By the way i tought something can i found NO FEAR and Packed One with your help so i can speak to them and want my things back withs this post if its wrong i ll gain some credits again in time .

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017
  10. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  11. Packed One

Packed One Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking as invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.