Declined Summer Break (Jail-Break)

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Vecro, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vecro

Vecro Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello,
    I'd like to talk about issue I encounter yearly about admins during summer break.
    By deffinition admin has to be an adult, which makes them responsible and their jugement
    reliable yet it also creates a situation where ( becouse they are adults) they have to work
    and are mostly unavailable during morning hours of server which, during
    summer break, is filled with mostly youth that is exceptionally more likely to commit
    freekills and others crimes aggainst rules (Apart from the potential hackers, that server cannot
    do anything about).Accordingly I'd like to suggest hireing Trainee admin, for the time priod of summer-break, to help during morning hours.

2. Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Low Orbit Ion Cannon Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's not like people suitable for an admin position grow on trees. Also people will have to apply themselves. At most, an existing admin can suggest applying to someone.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This has been brought up before already, but the facts still haven't changed - if noone is applying, then we simply won't get more admins (or at least no suitable ones).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.