Implemented Suggestion for the zombie escape server

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Pleb (Legit af) ❌D, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleb (Legit af) ❌D

Pleb (Legit af) ❌D Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello

I have been playing in the zombie server for a while now and love the server but i could use some improvements. The biggest thing that i want to the server is that most other servers have items that you can pick up in certain maps which makes the game more fun and makes the maps easier to complete. Some maps on your server like example pirates of the carribean i have never seen been completed and i really think its because there is no items on the map. Some other i would like to see is maby you could add more skins to players, grenades, tags to names or maby even weapontrails you could buy for points you earn by playing. I would also love if you guys would add more popular maps to the server like ze_fapescape which is a really fun map with cool items.

with love : Pleb (legit af) 3d 05:56h of playtime, 1,072 kills, place 38 and climbing :)

2. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don´t really care about the item thing, but i guess it would be a good thing for the server.
    Just as you said it might be easier too complete the maps with that, cause right now, we don´t beat many maps, no teamwork etc.

And about the skins, it won´t probably be added more for now maybe in the future tho.
    For the last player skins that was added too the server, it costed 90 £, so its not really cheap.

Tags beside your name will probably won´t happen either, atleast last time i talked with n0name but you never know i guess.
    Weapontrails is just annoying too see imo, if its not a plugin that only yourself can see it.

We had the map, ze_fapescape before, don´t know why it got removed tho but i guess it was bugs or low pupulation on that map.
    Alot of maps have been removed from the server cause of bugs and low pupulation so it won´t probably be added unless the bugs on the maps are fixed.

3. Pleb (Legit af) ❌D

Pleb (Legit af) ❌D Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ok well i would be happy if you guys added the items and im sure a lot of other players would be too. The items rewards good and players who know where the items are and can get them fast and use them correctly to save the team. Maps would get so much more fun and more stuff to do for the good players :D:)

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    1.) Set mp_weapons_allow_map_placed to 1 and mp_death_drop_gun to 1, hopefully that fixes it. If not, then I am out of ideas - even tried it without SM, no difference.
    2.) We already have enough skins for now, not going to add any more. Same goes for tags.
    3.) As BurkHart said, we initially had those maps on our server. The main issue is that you either can't really complete them (due to the server only having 32 slots) or due to them simply emptying out the server. Therefore, they have been removed.

5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking this as implemented, as items work again.
    In case they do not, please make a new topic in the "Report a problem" section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.