Story Rich Games?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by RIS`, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIS`

RIS` Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm looking to play some games similar to To The Moon / Life Is Strange or of that sort. I've looked up some but I'd rather know from your personal experiences which you find the best. Any suggestions?

I will play anything and everything.

2. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The Walking Dead TellTale games were great, I lost all my data accidentally so ill have to replay it one day.

Its story is amazing imo, I love the way you get to make decisions and how the story adapts to the choices you make.

If you havent got them I highly suggest you get hold of them, if you aint too much of a fan spending money then be a piece of shit and use g2a the game is like the price of a sandwich. Also heard The Wolf Among Us is a good title from TellTale aswell but I have never played it, will one day though.

I must also add that The Walking Dead game can be quite emotional if youre the sort to get attached to characters and stuff, I wouldnt say its a spoiler as there aint really many true spoilers to who dies or not as its all leads on from your choices.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  3. Someone

Someone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. RIS`

RIS` Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was told about the Walking Dead series and I wasn't aware it was completely story rich. I'm not a fan of single player zombie survival games unless it's co-op or so. So is it that way or is it more bent towards the story?

A Bird Story, I was ecstatic hearing there was another game from the same developer. But looking more into the reviews, players have said that the game has next to no game play at all and it's just similar to that of a story-book. I might get it if it goes on sale.
    Transistor has been on my wish-list for quite some time, and I never got around to purchasing it though. I've never heard of Bastion and now looking at the game play, it seems interesting. Thank you for letting me know about those!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.