Accepted Sixblade - Favoritism, stating fake rules.

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Darkregen, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin name: Sixblade
    Time (format dd.mm.YYYY HH:mm): 30/07/2016. 18:45.
    Server: Zombie Escape
    Description (describe what happend): Me, @Wolfeye and @Chale went on zombie escape to kill some time and have some fun. We encountered Sixblade who stated that if you break barriers, you will be banned/kicked. I then asked him to link me, or redirect me to where the rule was stated. Obviously we do not have such a rule, which is why i then tried to discuss with him about the fact that he cant ban/kick people for a rule that isnt there. I know of course that every ban is at the discretion of the admin, though banning/kicking people for a made up role isnt tolerable, in my eyes at least. He wrote basically the entire conversation as "admin" or whatever the command is called. Some other person on server then started called me various different swear words and told me to kill myself. Chale then responded to the guy, whos name i cant recall, that he was a "noob". Chale was then muted for 60 minutes for "Innapropriate Language", which is complete bollocks. The guy who insulted me and told me to commit suicide, however. Did not receive any form of punishment for his actions. I sadly, however, do not have evidence of this since it played out via voice. Wolfeye and Chale however, can verify that it did indeed happen. Sixblade has also, on multiple occasions, wrote in his "native" language on the servers.
    Witness (optional): Wolfeye, Chale, and various different players on the server at the given time.

Proof (images, videos, demos): [​IMG] [​IMG]

As seen, he then completely ignores my questions and ignores me in general after that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  2. TheBluekr

TheBluekr Creator of ClOS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Sixblade@Sixblade
    Wanting to see what he has to say about this.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  3. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I did not have time to read all of the message, but as long as the baricade wasn't protecting any humans (as that would have been teamkilling), there shouldn't be anything wrong with what you did.

Other than that, i've always allowed different launguages, as long as it's kept in chat and not in voice, so i'll take the blame on this one.

4. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If there isnt any rule about breaking barriers then how is it a bannable offence? I searched everywhere for the rule. Adding the to topic aswell. Sixblade even admitted to saying that it isnt a rule, the barrier thing.

5. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Atleast you should know better than trying to kill your teammates, rules or not. You are allowed to think. But w/e, then i ask for such rule to be made

6. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    In previous report it was about the Chicken guy not "griefing" by not doing anything and because of that SixBlade died and getting mad because of it (whoa dying in video games), he could have been saving ammo or just being out of ammo.

EDIT: Not to mention that barriers need to be destroyed in some maps to make progress.

7. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Theres a difference between barriers blocking the way, and barriers making a defence. Honestly, the 3 most popular maps requires building a defence with barricades, which you cannot beat if people ruin each others builds.

8. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ^^ Just what koga wrote and if you break barricades it´s griefing, if you are a new player to zombie escape i kinda understand but you just ruin for other players.
    In what world would it be okey to break barricades AND on a map like Voodoo.
    Not gonna be like that but don´t make a report if you don´t know how to play ze.

9. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This has nothing to do with the barriers, more or less the action of which he commited. Mainly the favouritism. But yet again, you cant ban someone for a rule that doesnt exist. If the rule doesnt exist, surely your argument is flawed.

10. BurkHart

BurkHart Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    But you can´t grief still, destroying barricades = griefing, have reported players that have griefed/ruined barricades and they got banned.
    (and you are not allowed to talk danish on the servers only English and German you should know that!) wink wink

11. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And where is that rule stated?

Also i have been in this community for multiple years now, i talked danish to Wolfeye to see if Sixblade would instantly gagged. Stating the rules to me has no use in this thread. Aswell as it just makes you look foolish, "ballsy" if you'd want.

12. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    To your point regarding the barriers: this falls under griefing, hence why it's not stated as a seperate rule.
    As of him speaking in his native language, will have a talk with him (the kys part - no evidence).

13. Sixblade

Sixblade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I told that guy who insulted DR to chill and the rest of you to and i didn't hear him saying more to DR after that. And me speaking in native language is becouse When i talk swedish it´s often becouse they can´t talk english or understand english so i tell them in swedish so they understand. And im sorry about that if you don´t want me too help swedish people that does´nt understand english i won´t do it on swedish anymore

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  14. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That still doesnt explain the fact that you muted Chale for saying Noob, and not someone who told me repetitively to shut up and kill myself?

15. Koga73

Koga73 kill @all Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I talked to Sixblade about this matter. Closing this case. @n0name@n0name

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  16. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    >talked to him

How does anything justify the favoritism and bullshit that went on that day? Honestly.

Also, how about instead of getting extremely triggered by me saying something on a discord server, that i assume you told yoda to kick me from. Talk to the people who were actually there about what happened instead of taking the word of the defendant.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  17. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't mean to butt in, but did this actually happen?
    Logs, screens?

18. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It has been over a month since i made this, so no logs or screens are available. But Chale and Oku can confirm it.

19. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Banned Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Darkregen your are overdoing it i know that you dont like sixblade and you trying to get his admin thing away so stop me like a president

20. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I dont have anything against sixblade, why should i? I've never talked to him. But the favoritism he did is something i've been fighting against for a long fucking time now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.