Accepted [Server ban] Ban Appeal - (EvilS) Swuft

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by (EvilS) Swuft, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban Appeal
    SteamRep Block
    | steamname: (EvilS) Swuft
    | steam3ID: [U:1:116804026]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:58402013
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077069754
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilSwuft
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198077069754
    Type of appeal
    Server ban
    What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    (EvilS) Swuft
    When did it happen?
    Numerous Occassions
    What's the specified reason?
    1 Ban for "Roofing"
    1 Ban for "Insulting Others"
    2 Bans for "Ghosting"
    1 For "Joining Blue" (No mic)
    1 Ban for "Abusing Map Glitches"

The rest are when the server was getting alot of hacking players (Invisible name, etc)
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    The roofing ban was a misunderstanding, Me and Spartan were playing on the Mariokart server, he was on the roof, when i went to go fight him he banned me for roofing.

The Insulting others ban was a result of Back and forth argueing between me and Spartan, I didn't say anything offensive, I used words like Idiot, Pansy, Etc

One of the bans for ghosting was because someone was delaying and i told the admin where they were. and i agree those bans were correct.

The one for "Disobeying admins" (Joining Blue) Was because I didn't have a mic but now I have bought a working, understandable, Mic.

The abusing map glitches one was a screw up on my part, on the casuarina part there is a game with boxes that can be shot out of the game, when they are out of the game they aren't lethal and they are broken with 1 hit, i saw other people do it, even when an admin was on and I honestly wasn't aware of the glitch rule because there is hardly any glitches on the new maps which were added.

I know the last appeal didn't go well, thats mainly because i thought it would just be declined instantly. I am trying again in the hopes that i will be unbanned from Jailbreak.

And no offense to Spartan i think insult ban should be double sided, i mean look

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=373082712

&

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=373082612

&

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=373082643

2. Sky

Sky Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    They're also offensive, even if you don't think that. Especially if you say it to an admin. Plus, it shows a lot of maturity, really.
    1 ban.

2 bans.

Doesn't matter, the time you got banned, you didn't have a mic, and that's against the rules.
    3 bans.

Just because you see other people doing it doesn't mean you can also do it if it seems like something that's against the rules. And with a good brain, you could decide if shooting out the boxes of their places where they belong to is considered glitching or not. Boxes aren't lethal? Doesn't matter. They can be broken with 1 hit? Doesn't matter. Glitching is glitching and glitching is against the rules.
    Aaand 4 bans.

I'm gonna repeat myself and a lot of others. You were given too much warnings now and you ignored all of it. Here's the result.

Sorry.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  3. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I want Swuft back :c
    He was such a nice player and fun to play with.

4. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ban 1) Already said this, was not just a one off, and also was not directed at me. You had a really bad issue when you first started off. Note "Others" not "Admins"

Ban 2)

Ban 3) You had multiple guard bans and then it was time for a server ban.

Ban 4) Do not give me that, you were GUARD BANNED FOR A LONG TIME because of that before! DO not say you didn't know, because I TOLD YOU OFF, and then I guardbanned you and then you did it again?!!? And I did it to the other one you were with doing it at the same time!

Rather than blame the admin for unjust bans, say how you may improve your character and not play "I didn't do anything wrong" game.

What about all your alt bans aswell?

I have had to ban your alts 7 TIMES. Because you thought to EVADE your BANS to get on!

Improve your attitude and your character, and prove it.
    Prove you want to play.
    Prove that you have changed.

5. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Improve your attitude and your character, and prove it.
    Prove you want to play.
    Prove that you have changed.

How do you prove you will behave on a server that you cannot join?

6. Wario

Wario Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm gonna keep this nice and short as there is very little to be said regarding this unfortunate and arduous matter.

I don't know who you could be because I'm not one of those little guys who have been keenly playing JB for quite a time (if ever, for what matters), but look up at how many time you have got banned so far.

And after all those chances you had been given with, I honestly can't humanly take this appeal as valid, if even serious.

7. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You prove it in your appeal, you say how you have changed and wish to be unbanned. You do not try say that they are all void, because there are so many it shows they probably arn't void.

8. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Its an appeal, Like half of the people on the forum say, i have lots of bans, it doesn't matter if i have changed. so i am appealing the bans :p

9. Pointy

Pointy Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  10. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Manky was banned because he wanted to leave because of an element in the community which caused him to want to find others, he wasn't abusive yet when he wanted to come back everyone called him an idiot for doing it in the first place and sent him away? I don't get the point :p

11. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Even if we disregard your feuds with Spartan (the first two bans), we still have one or two bans for ghosting (you said "one of the bans" in the first sentence, but then said that you "agree those bans were correct" in the second one), a ban for joining blue without a mic (you admit that you deserved it) and a ban for abusing a glitch/glitches (you also admit that you deserved it). That's still a minimum of at least three bans.

12. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Actually, if I checked right, there weren't 3 bans in 2 months.

Also, excuse my terrible grammar, it's too late for writing in English for me. You get the point.

13. JuagDeag

JuagDeag Banned

As much as i despise swuft, i must agree that he deserves to be unbanned due to the fact that the three bans wasn't within a 2 month period therefore making that rule not applicable to this certain case.

But, some of his general behaviour is very toxic and he tends to be like me, and not give a fuck about the rules.

14. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    All temporary bans are warnings, and the accumulation of two temporary bans will cause you to be permanently banned. ( Third ban is permanent. )
    He has 14 now, and it never gave a time period, he has to prove that he is ready to be unbanned and that he is a changed person. Cannot rely on "They were more than two months apart"

15. JuagDeag

JuagDeag Banned

If i recall correctly, the "third ban is perm" rule was removed due to it being all out stupid.

16. Ninja Otter

Ninja Otter Cunt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wasn't removed, it was adjusted so if you got 3 bans, each a year apart you wouldn't receive a permaban

17. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You purposely break rules to test the admins on Jailbreak.
    Jailbreak is already arguably the hardest server to handle, yet you want to act like a total shit for some reason.
    All you do is make it hard for admins to do their job.
    And when you actually get banned you act pretentious, after all the damn warnings you've been given.
    The benefit of the doubt and second chances are surely things that should be given..
    However, you have had too many chances already at this point.

Making alts is also a really stupid idea.
    Just give up already.

18. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why has the story changed so much? Obviously a couple people want me banned for other reasons :p

19. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yet, this may have been the case back then, but now you have shown you have not learnt, we could say they were invalid, they may have been for stupid, yet the bans were given and are still there, they were not removed, and you still have them. Now you can try to prove that you have changed and not just question 2/14 bans.

20. (EvilS) Swuft

(EvilS) Swuft Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The bans are the reason i am banned, of course i will question them, you are saying that the bans are stupid and that they havent been removed even though you can remove them / shoudlve removed them way way in the past?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.