Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - ??

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by ??(mung), Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ??(mung)

??(mung) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: ??
    | steam3ID: [U:1:859054193]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:429527096
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198819319921
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oofmachinebroke
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198819319921

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    ??

When did it happen?
    18/03/18

What's the specified reason?
    Aimbotting

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I wasn't aimbotting, this account is a smurf for my cs:go account because I wanted to refresh my rank after being inactive for too long too many times. I just recently got back into TF2 as well and of course me being good with snipers in cs and learning how to aim for head level in any game I'm going to get headshots and kill people. I missed many shots when I was playing so I don't see any reason to suspect I was cheating. The images are my other steam accounts.

Attached Files:

2. ChuppaChups

ChuppaChups Cool kid Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. ??(mung)

??(mung) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The recordings looked extremely snappy however on my screen it looked nothing like that. The gameplay was smooth for me. I don't know how to explain why it looks snappy however towards the end of the first clip my aim was at head level not above which was shown in the recording, I adjust for every shot after I make one too. After every shot I kept spamming "3" and "1" on my keyboard as I would in cs but it wasn't like how I was used to I don't know if that contributed to anything. At the moment I was banned I everyone literally just lined up at the same general area and it's not impossible to hit consecutive headshots when they're all in the same place.

Edit: Actually the recording reminds me much of cs:go's own demos where they have a lower tickrate than the actual gameplay so the demo looks much more snappy than the game does.

4. ChuppaChups

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That still doesn't clearly explain the snapping your cursor does, it wasn't a demo it was a recording from Matt.This didn't give me a reason at all to unban you.

5. ??(mung)

??(mung) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I mean I wasn't hacking and I don't know how to explain the snapping as I don't know anything about tf2 could have been difference in ping, could have been what ever it was that made it so my scope didn't show up. It's very difficult to explain something when you have no knowledge about why something could be happening. I don't know much about tf2 anymore so sorry I guess, all I have is me knowing I'm not hacking.

6. ChuppaChups

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "could have been a difference in ping".
    Well in the second video you can see Matt keeps bringing up the scoreboard, and if you look at your ping its 10, and i think you can figure out Matt's ping wasn't high too as no one was teleporting or anything on his screen.

7. moonoob22

moonoob22 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    • Do not post on appeals that do not involve you.
    You shouldn't lie on your ban appeal.

8. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And you shouldnt post on appeals that are none of your business. Warning number 1.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. ??(mung)

??(mung) Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I mean I'm not lying, I've never hacked on any game that wasn't MW2 custom lobbies. I don't understand why it's doing that and I never looked at his ping I was just putting an idea out. I obviously can't prove that I'm not hacking as you can tell from my lack of knowledge on the subject, I don't know what hacks look like in tf2 it could be completely different than in csgo. The last account is the one with my singular VAC ban from MW2 on it.

10. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We have decided to unban you, as the evidence available is not enough to uphold your ban.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.