Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - Victor_123321

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Victor_123321, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victor_123321

Victor_123321 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Victor_123321
    | steam3ID: [U:1:344381391]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:172190695
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304647119
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198304647119

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Victor_123321

When did it happen?
    10/04/2018

What's the specified reason?
    Racism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    i changed name in other server just for fun (mr.mcfucksauce) and i entered jailbreak with my usual username (Victor_123321) and i got killed, but it displayed the other name, so an admin banned me for that

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello Victor,

Though I was not the one who banned you, I was on the server as it happened. You were not banned for a name change, but rather you using a racial slur. On our servers, we have no tolerance for racism or racist slurs whatsoever, and in turn, you were punished for using such. Nevertheless, let me explain the situation further: as I was on, I warned a regular not to use racist terms after the term "n/gga" had slipped in a casual story he was telling, and as people were listening in, you had asked about it after I described it as "the 'N' word."

Apr 11, 2018 12:14:43 am niggers F-o-G.eu | Jailbreak NY | US1-19
    Apr 11, 2018 12:14:37 am wich one F-o-G.eu | Jailbreak NY | US1-19

Me and Bambi, who was the admin that banned you, both initially thought the same thing upon your ban. I personally would have given a formal warning or a short gag as you were asking and not using it in a negative aspect, but all bans are up to the admin's discretion and terms such as those are 100% not allowed. I will not be the one handling this however, but I just wanted to give a little insight to others.

3. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You were banned for saying the n word obviously, that's the specified reasoning.

And I remember banning you, me and Roddy were explaining to someone that saying the n word in any way shape or form was not allowed.
    I told everyone this and you still said the n word despite that. evidence.PNG

At 12:13 I explained to "venomous sniper Bitch" that saying the n word is not tolerated in any shape or form, you obviously didn't pay any attention and said it about 1 minute later so I banned you. I gave a fair warning to everyone and its your fault you got banned.

you're reasoning for being unbanned is terrible as well, I don't think you should be unbanned either.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  4. wTomaSw

wTomaSw Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Steamname: wTomaSw
    Steam3ID: [U:1:461348516]
    SteamID32: STEAM_1:0:230674258
    Ban reraon: Nazism
    Date /11/4/2018

Dear Admins,
    The reason why I was banned was indeed a nazi comment but it was typed by my brother (16 yo) as a prank when I was away from my computer for a moment. I truly understand this uneceptable behavior and I am deeply sorry for the actions of my brother, apologizing to everyone that was offented by his comment, particulary the admin who banned my account (Femme Fatale). I hope you understant my situation and decrease the length from the permanet sentence. The only evidence I can provied to support my case is my ban-free history. Thank you for your time and consideration.

5. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please make a Ban appeal of your own.

6. wTomaSw

wTomaSw Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you for the respond.
    Could you tell me where I can make an appeal?

7. hyoon

hyoon ble ble ble Member

8. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am going to reject this appeal since you didnt put much effort in and the ban being valid.

Also maybe look at Roddys and Bambis posts above for the actual reason of your ban.

You may reappeal in 2 weeks.

Closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.