Invalid [Server Ban] Appeal - TwoPlusTwoIsFive

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by TwoPlusTwoIsFive, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwoPlusTwoIsFive

TwoPlusTwoIsFive Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: TwoPlusTwoIsFive
    | steam3ID: [U:1:315970334]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:157985167
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276236062
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198276236062

Alternate accounts
    I don't have any.

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    TwoPlusTwoIsFive

When did it happen?
    17.07.2018 19:39 (UTC+02:00)

What's the specified reason?
    'Heavy toxicity + racial slurs'

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Because there is simply no proof, any 'heavy toxicity' that might have came from me however, might have been simply a poor way to defend myself against provoking bullies and sociopaths that have been bullying me non-stop for the last 1-2 weeks.
    Several people have been constantly provoking me in every way, whether it's about my gameplay or myself entirely.
    There might only be screenshots of only /me/ saying toxic things, but of course they won't show what everyone else kept saying to me.
    I have been banned before for 'toxicity + racial slurs', even though I have not said a single racial slur towards any race. And I haven't done it today also.
    I would personally like if the admin responsible for this careless act to be rather told and/or punished for his mistakes as I closed my eyes the first time out of kindness.
    There is no screenshot that I can show to prove my innocence so I hope my words are enough.

2. tyler

tyler Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    While this situation unfolded I felt like this person couldn't care less about how he portrayed himself, he use n-word slang and was quite rude to everyone he came in contact with. I feel like justice was severed here and again I would like to say he would say multiple things to dodge the n-word. Today he was being toxic to at the least 5 people today while I was on, he was constantly showing disrespect to everyone and this is unacceptable for this community.

3. Forged Identity -m3lon-

Forged Identity -m3lon- Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    wow really... that's a pretty petty thing to say when you started being rude to me for no reason when I joined the server and hadn't done anything wrong to you; ask anyone else who was on the server at that time and they would probably agree you were being overly aggressive.
    you may not have done this however you were constantly homophobic and incredibly rude to people who might be gay and could've been offended by this.
    now this last point is the thing that really annoys me as the admin involved with the ban "julian" did nothing wrong as you were being toxic (for the same reasons ie homophobic comments and being aggressive in nature) when he was on the server and he witnessed this happen. therefore you're punishment was apt and I suggest you think about why you have the ban in the first place as it was your own fault.
    you were never bullied by anyone on the server and if you think I am wrong then please add me on steam and talk to me about it personally because I don't hate you at all and I don't think other people hate you. in short stop acting like a jerk and maybe you wouldn't keep getting banned for toxicity. I hope you have a nice 3 months.

4. TwoPlusTwoIsFive

TwoPlusTwoIsFive Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Never once have I said the 'n-word', you might have mistaken me for another person. While I was here I have never even dared to say that, knowing fully well of the consequences.

5. tyler

tyler Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. TwoPlusTwoIsFive

TwoPlusTwoIsFive Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    First. All of those things you said was a pure lie from the start to the finish.
    YOU started provoking me with your rude comments about me 'bodyshooting and panning clap, clap, clap' and such. I chose to ignore you from there on out.

Second; Just because I called the guy that kept harrasing me 'queer' does not mean I'm homophobic in any way, I've even mentioned several times that there's nothing wrong with that, but of course, you wouldn't mention that.

And third; Julian did not notice any of this. THE second Julian came here he permanently banned me as I was in the middle of talking while on the BLU team, didn't ask any questions. Did not say anything. Just banned me.
    Clearly, someone called him only for the simple purpose of him to ban me. And so he listened.

7. TwoPlusTwoIsFive

TwoPlusTwoIsFive Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  8. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As said already, you constantly are homophobic, so if you're saying you never used the n-word, that doesn't fully cover you as you are constantly referring to yourself as god, and anyone you hate gay, or nearly everything. I'm sure your ban was justified, and not only that but a 3 month ban is mercy on you since you recently got unbanned from your two week ban. Not only this, but your ban appeal will be closed, since this is invalid as you clearly have not read the rules for a ban appeal. "- Temporary bans with a length under 6 months cannot be appealed."

Edit: Also the fact that you said that people only have screenshots etc. Are you aware that there is a bot that automatically records all the time? So it's not only screenshots. Yeah.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid, cannot appeal bans shorter than 6 months.

10. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Despite what's being said, his ban was just expired prior to his new one. This user is always toxic, and any excuse given will not benefit this appeal for one simple reason: it is invalid, along with any other ban appeal under a 6 month time period.

You had not learned you lesson for the two weeks you served, so perhaps a few months will do you justice (unless you decide to quit or leave from our jailbreak servers). Additionally, our admins are smart enough to know when to ban, the reasoning, and for how long, so I wouldn't start prodding at Julian and his actions.

As for others, I would refrain from posting on this thread unless you have DIRECR EVIDENCE. Arguing here may result in a warning or temporary ban as this is not your appeal or matter. If you have demos or screenshots, go right ahead, other than that please keep your arguments to Discord or Steam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.