Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - Trevixen

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Trevixen, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevixen

Trevixen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Trevixen
    | steam3ID: [U:1:874932269]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:437466134
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198835197997
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Trevixen
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198835197997

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Trevixen

When did it happen?
    05.06.2018 21:15

What's the specified reason?
    SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Let me start off by saying that I will not deny the fact that I used an auto jumping macro on my keyboard, and I certainly regret doing it,

I never intended for it to go as far as it did (It was originally intended for private use in private lobbies) but obviously I joined one of the FOG servers to mess around with it. This lead to me getting banned permanently on both my alternative account and my general use account. I do realize that what I did was wrong and going into it I knew it was bannable, but truthfully I can't explain what urged me to experiment with my macros.

All I can say is that I understand where and why I was wrong in this situation, and I understand that by using an auto jumper (even if it was in between rounds) I could have, and possibly DID inconvenience other users experiences, and if this was the case then I truly apologize.

I strongly believe in the fact that everybody deserves a second chance, and I can promise to this community that if I am given a second chance I will not do something as immature and ignorant as this again.

I also wanted to say that I DID lie on my invalid appeal on my alt account, I have nothing to say on the matter other than I don't usually lie, and the fact that I tried to, well, it makes me very disappointed and honestly I feel a bit disgusted with myself.

There is no possible excuse for lying, and there is sure as hell no possible excuse for giving yourself an unfair advantage in anything.

So for a final time, I apologize for any mistake that I made in the past week. I am striving to be a better person, and if this appeal is accepted then I will prove to the community and to myself that I CAN be a better person.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Unbanned you this one time, please remove the macro once you join our servers.
    The next time this happens you won't get unbanned.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.