Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - stäf

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Stäf, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stäf

Stäf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    stäf

When did it happen?
    13.05.2018 18:21

What's the specified reason?
    Influencing toxicity, jokes about killing jews

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I Think i should be unbanned becaus: I just have another sarcasm than other people and i know that the one joke i made about jews was wrong but i dont mean them.
    And if someone says something about my sarcasm or stuff i said ill just stop with that if someone gets offended by that.
    And to that toxicety thing i actually dont know who i influenced becaus just like discussions and if someone gets mad becaus of that i cant do anything about that.

im sorry :/

And sorry for the bad grammar im auctually dislexic so i hope you can read it without getting an headache

anyways

2. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi, Stäf. Thanks for putting the effort of putting in an appeal.
    For anyone interested, here is the demo:
    This happened during the time with 3 other guys, including Pacowsky.
    So, if you didn't know we have certain rules on the server. I'd probably be a lot more patient with this ban appeal but seeing as which I had to watch around 30 to 40 minutes of actual brain-disintegrating cancer... well, ya know.
    Our mini-admin who was on at the time, Mild, told you and your group of jokers repeatedly over the course of your antics what not to do, what not to say. AKA don't make the inappropriate jokes. You replied that any racial jokes aren't really racist. Yeah, that's fine, but we don't allow any sort of racial jokes at all.
    I banned you for influencing behavior because you and Lieutenant_lol were going back and forth, making jokes about killing Jews and then making jokes about Pakis, racial slurs toward black people and basic stereotypical jokes that are highly offensive. There was no sarcasm.
    Along with that, both of you BLEW the N-word so many times. And when told to stop by Mild, you guys went on a rant about how it wasn't a bad word to use. It doesn't matter if you think it isn't a bad word or a racial slur. We do not allow it. And the fact that you blatantly ignored someone telling you not to do it, telling you it was a perma ban, argued about it while also telling the jokes above is exactly why I decided instead of giving you my usual 1 month I give after watching a demo, I gave you permanent.
    In reality I'd be up to giving you a lesser ban, if you can give me a proper reply to everything I just stated above. But genuinely the behavior that I witnessed in that one demo was really sickening.
    Oh, and here. Since you decided to ignore my Mini-Admin, how about you take a look at the rules.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have 3 days, that is, until this Friday at 8PM to reply before your appeal will be concluded.

4. Stäf

Stäf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    racial slurs toward black
    i stopped after i someone said i should stop , it was n admin a german one i think
    I banned you for influencing behavior
    well i should watch the chat then more but ill probably wouldnt use the chat anyways anymore then
    Our mini-admin who was on at the time, Mild
    i dont watch the chat i concentrate on surfing not reading but yeah should have read it sometimes

and there is a problem with your email it gets thrown in jinkmail always atomatic

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
  5. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You legitimately argued with him about how it wasn't a bad word to say and repeated it several times after.
    But you replied and argued with him over it with the other guys. Makes sense.

6. Stäf

Stäf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i said it isnt bad Becaus so many black people say it all the time and i cant rember sayintg it afterwards the other guys said it i only wanned to state my point in saying that i dont find that word bad.

7. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As you can see we take violations of that kind really serious here.
    I decided to give you a 2nd chance and therefore reduced your ban to 1month. But keep in mind that any further violation will end in another permanent ban that won't be lifted.
    So maybe take your time and get yourself known with the our rules.

closing & moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.